Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi!
Friday!!! weekend!!! finally!!
and nothing to do this we... just hanging around and do nothing...
I think tomorrow evening I will be bored.... :rolleyes:

Hi!

I am SO glad it is the weekend! The kids were very weird this week. I needed a break! Have a good weekend everyone!

:) Barbara

Hi!
thank you, same to you two!!
I enjoy doing what I want and I'm not bored yet ;o))
just start to miss Frank a little, he is away visiting his Mom and his friends...

Hi!

I keep asking James, how can I miss you if you won't go away? LOL Just kidding!!! (That is from a T-shirt I have seen). This weekend seems to be slipping by a lot faster than I want. I still have so much to get done tonight. Oh, you all know how worried I was about my last class--I was sure I was going to get a B or a C. I got an A-. Whew! My next class starts in 2 days.

hi!

See Barb... I told you you'd do great on that paper!!!!

I love being right once in awhile.

Sunday night.. what's everyone up to?

Hi!

Thanks Trish!

Sunday night... Well, we just finished a very late supper. Tonight was the night to put the trash out, which was actually almost fun, considering that in the almost 3 years we have lived in this house we have had to haul our trash to a dump. No fun! This is our second week of trash pick-up. I'm watching the Academy Awards. I'm glad Crash got Best Picture. If you haven't seen it, you should. Very graphic and in your face, but the best movie I have ever seen about all of our predjudices (and about how we all have them, no matter what color we are). Now I am getting ready to do my lesson plans for the week (yes I meant to do them earlier, but I rarely do) and grade some papers.

hi!
Barbara, congratulations to the A!!! So all the work was worth it ;o))
strange thing with your trash... they really didn't pick it up??? Never thought that would happen in a civilized country :cool:
We had a quite night together in front of the TV and watched the Welsh Open Final in Snooker....

Hi!

We live out in the country, not in city limits, and no one offered trash pick-up for a long time. Some started to but charged too much. This company charges $20 a month, which isn't too bad. It was $5 a bag to haul it to the dump.

HI!
In Germany it is organized by the town council(?), you can't do anything against it... probably because of rats or so??

hi

Good morning everyone!
What are you all doing today?

David's coming over to wash clothes in a while... so that'll
take up most of my time. :):)

HI!
Good morning??? Day is almost over here... ;o) I will go over to the sofa soon, today is Tuesday and Tuesday is ER- Day :cool:
hope I will get Frank away from his desk.. he had been away this afternoon and still has some work to do....
Can't David wash his clothes by himself?? How old is he? (okay, I asked that in another thread, but it was way off topic...:rolleyes: )

:) hi,

Yes... he can wash his clothes but...
he's trying to save money so he just moved in to an appartment
without a washer and dryer. He comes here to wash now. He does it himself but, I like to spend the time that he's here with him and not doing anything else. Oh.. he's 21, 22 in June.

smiles, T

I must admit, in my old flat I did it the same... and my Mom did everything.. I got it ironed and ready for the closet.. :rolleyes: so did Frank..
but when we moved together we got a washing machine from our mothers.....
so.. and now I'm off to the sofa.. Emergency Romms starts :mrgreen:

Hi!

If anyone wants to come do my laundry for me, feel free! Our dryer broke about a year ago, and we don't have a clothesline. I have to hang everything from hangers on the shower rod. If I hang too much, they don't dry right and they end up smelling musty. Yuck. I have to iron a lot more now than when I had the dryer. Someday I will have another dryer. I can't wait!!!

hmm.. we don't have a dryer, either... but I think I can live without.... we have a clothing rack(?) and sometimes it stands in the bedroom.. or the living room... or in summer on the deck ;o)

Hi,
When David was a baby
I had neither a washer or a dryer...
He was unable to wear disposable diapers!!!

I had to was and dry the cloth ones by hand...

I'm sorry but that was NOT fun!!!

:mad::sick:

*puuuh* that sounds rather hard.. I can imagine you liked that! :mrgreen:

Frank & I are away this weekend - again - this time visiting his Mom.. I must admit I would rather stay here...

hi,
Cara try to have some fun this weekend!!

We have SNOW!!
It's cold and icky. I'll be staying in.

smiles, T

hi!
Thank god, all the snow that came down yesterday evening started melting away during the night... this morning it rained cats and dogs but now the sun is shining and the temperature is around 9°C (aroun 50°F)..

HI

50 sounds good to me. I'm not sure of the temp here
but...it's cold. The sky is turning blue though. I think it's
done snowing. Paulie is very disappointed. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom