Create a story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
let her rip.........yep...... there were men on board...........all was fine........then the ship monitor registered a problem..........apparently their orbital monitoring system was going off-center............noone showed outward anxiety but things were terribly wrong...........then................

Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They all put on their parachutes and jumped out through the hole.. as they began to near the ground they all sceamed "GET OUT OF THE WAY" to the people below.

After arriving at the spa I asked the girl at the front desk if the jacuzzi was open or did I have to reserve a time, in a soft and slow southern drawl she politely replied, "Whut?"

Is the jacauzzi open or do I need to make a reservation I asked the ditzy girl again.

I decided to leave as quickly as I could so I jumped on my motor scooter and away I went.

then the temperature gauge went up and up and up........and my cell phone was totally kaput............noone to call to help and there I was in the middle of rush hour traffic....not one single male even offered to help........not one............then.........

wouldn't ya know it... a very nice lady stopped to ask if I need help and I couldn't help but notice that she looked very much like a Greek Godess

I told her she might be able to find it back at the Wannahockalougie Health Spa and that if she hurried she might even get a 20% coupon!

The traffic was jammed trying to get to the Wannahockalougie Spa due to the fact that someone crashed trying to avoid the KoochiKoochi which she must have dropped while the boys were whistling at her.

Back
Top Bottom