Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
<<handing sushi a frosted glass>>
Here's some caribbean rum with pineapple juice. I even put in a little paper umbrella for you.

Okay new music for you guys:
http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,3204397,00.html
Okay, before you die laughing, I'll tell you I heard it at a wedding this weekend. It's actually cool - I swear! But, you have to like swing.
It's Paul Anka doing tunes from Nirvana to Bon Jovi to Billy Idol to Eric Clapton.
Click on the one from Van Halen: Jump. I liked this CD so much I bought it.

Okay, kids, stop laughing!

hey, there! crewsk, i got a bunch of new stuff today, too.:) just got in from williams sonoma. i dropped a small fortune there. my favorites are an all-clad pot i got and a wusthof knife i got. now i can't find anywhere to put it all. then a pair of jeans and a pair of pants that i
ordered came. they don't fit, though. gotta return those.:angry:
what did you guys do today?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Hey Crewsk! Youre NOT wearing your hardhat! What gives?? :mad: And the construction crew didnt do SQUAT!!!! Bang!! Whats GOING ON!!???? :mad: There is old dough in the mixer and tables that havent been cleaned up!!!! :angry:

This is a CAFE!!! Not a free for all! *stomping into office* (SLAM!!!)

I'm sorry....my mexican crew quit on me......and I am having a nervous breakdown so I must withdrawl from this job. This sucks. I expect to be in a straight jacket in a rubber room very soon. Ughhhhhhhh:mad:

oh I take any left overs, its lunch time and I am hungry and I am too lazy to do anything today :neutral: Can i have some food pls I take anything:chef: :ROFLMAO:

*Christina* said:
oh I take any left overs, its lunch time and I am hungry and I am too lazy to do anything today :neutral: Can i have some food pls I take anything:chef: :ROFLMAO:

do you want a panini, christina? i was about to make one for myself but i'll throw one on for you, too. i'll get us a couple of bowls of vegetable soup to go with 'em.

luvs_food said:
do you want a panini, christina? i was about to make one for myself but i'll throw one on for you, too. i'll get us a couple of bowls of vegetable soup to go with 'em.

oh god yes pls, :) I love soup

For my panini can I have one with ham and tomatos?:)

here you go, one sammich and a bowl of soup! are you thirsty?
i'm having a salami and mozzarella panini w/ tomato and oregano. yum. (think i might make one of those for real, lol. i need some breakfast!:-p )

Morning all. I'm headed outside to try to get a little work done in my garden and flower beds before it gets too hot, but I'm leaving a plate of fresh apple bran muffins on the counter if anyone wants one. Talk to you all later! :)

luvs_food said:
here you go, one sammich and a bowl of soup! are you thirsty?
i'm having a salami and mozzarella panini w/ tomato and oregano. yum. (think i might make one of those for real, lol. i need some breakfast!:-p )

ok thank you :ROFLMAO: now i feel better
Yes i am thirsty too

PA Baker said:
Morning all. I'm headed outside to try to get a little work done in my garden and flower beds before it gets too hot, but I'm leaving a plate of fresh apple bran muffins on the counter if anyone wants one. Talk to you all later! :)

Yes i do wand some fresh apple bran muffins, I hope there are still some left :LOL:

Morning all!*yawn* I'm still sleepy, my coffee is too slow this morning. PA, these muffins are great, thanks! I'm off to spend the day at my parents house, it's cleaning day over there & then church tonight. I'll see y'all later!

'morning PA - yummy muffins!

I've got a busy morning too - swim lessons for the little one, then we're off to his friends' house. Seems many of his friends are getting together, wearing their swimsuits and they're each bringing a can of whipped cream. Should be great fun for them!

Sounds like a good day, jkath. Enjoy!

I gave up in the yard already. It's so humid and sultry out that it was tough to breath--even at 9 AM! A few errands in a bit and then I'm staying in the AC for rest of the day!

Back
Top Bottom