Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
You need to stay inside and put your feet up, turn on some nice music and sing to the wee one instead!

Does that mean no cleaning???:mrgreen: The poor house hasn't been dusted in ages (there's always something better to do), but if you say so, I'll wait another day!

<<scribbling on a perscription pad........tearing it off quickly>>

Here you are: follow it to the letter!
NO cleaning of any sort today.
I'm advising you to reap the benefits of this new medicine called ACICTV*:

(*Air Conditioning, ice cream and television)

Oh, I like the sounds of that med!!!!!!! I'm recommending that I take a double dose today!:)

OK, gang, I'm off to the dry cleaner and farm market. The first of the local corn is in season so I'll pick up some for the cafe. I'll see you later!

I'm back from my errands and already took some of jkath's medicine! Half-way through I stopped at one of my favorite ice cream places and treated myself to a waffle cone of coffee oreo ice cream. Mmmmmmm. Baby baker kicked away when I started eating it so she's taking after me already! :)

#89:
Flour tortilla wrap with a hummus and pesto spread, turkey breast, tomatoes and lettuce. To drink, not just iced tea! Noooo! Luzianne with lemonade ice cubes!

Thanks for the puffs!

Hey, maidrite! Are you paying with cream puffs??? Here I've been saving my pennies to stop by the cafe. I want to know if there's a bartering system going on...:mrgreen:

But of course Callie we always Barter here and at the Barber Shop !

Thank You Jkath here are 20 more dozen Cream Puffs Asst. Flavors !!!!!!!!!!!:chef:

Thank you thank you thank you!

Callie, we all work here, so the food's free:chef:

<<putting on classical music, going for a soak in the jacuzzi>>
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cannonball!!! *ka SPLOOOOOSH*

Hey jkath, how are you tonight? Want a daquiri? I hired a cabana boy...just ring this bell.

Dang! I fell asleep counting my pennies last night...everyone's gone from the jacuzzi????? Hello???????? <turning down the LOUD music> Well, no sense letting all this go to waste!

Is that pop corn I hear jkath?

There's a fresh pot of French vanilla coffee, hot butter pecan pancakes with maple syrup, & bacon for breakfast. I'm starving this morning!! Help yourselves!

*pop****pop**pop**pop****pop***pop*pop*pop*************pop*********pop
*************ding!

yep! I'm thinking of making sweet popcorn something today
after my son's swimming class. Got any ideas?
(Summertime is so fun - you can do so much with your kids!)

And, please, may I have a plate of all those goodies you've made?
They smell wonderful!

Sounds good jkath! Sorry, I don't have any ideas, I turned my brain off last night & now it won't turn back on.:ermm:

Sure thing, 1 cup of FV coffee, butter pecan pancakes with syrup on the side, & bacon. Hope you enjoy it!

I'm getting there. I'm settled into the kitchen so I'm happy!! About all that's left to unpack is the stuff that was in our garage & the pictures & things I had hanging. We're having the satilite hooked up this afternoon & once that's done, hubby will be happy!:rolleyes: I'm having fun with my bedroom closet. It's the size of TC's bedroom & I've never had a closet that big. Savannah's is about the same size too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom