Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, the entire CD is up, and Sushi is snoozing, I see....

<<dragging him by the feet..**BUMP**>>

Oh shoot! Sorry about that! Was that your head that hit the corner of the bar?

<<tapping foot nervously....>>what to do ....<<Pouring a shot of jagermeister into sushi,hoping to revive him before anyone notices jkath knocked him out on the bar....>>

you know what? make it jaegar. i'm getting drunk tonite.

what kind of friends forget your birthday, anyhow?

Ok I am glad to be back had to make a light jump but made it back in one piece.:) I have a new Dremel tool today, and that is always a good day:rolleyes: .

sorry about your head, Sush...........um.......it was the emu.......yeah...............that's it.......

Luvs, look at the threads! Sush & I wished you HB!

Sushi, you never told us if you like the giant TV Alix and I got last night - whadda ya think? Why don't you put a movie on?

:shock: What?! *watching TV*
9.gif
*thats right man.... play it again Sam* :cry: *rubbing head* Emu MY :censored:

okay, I'm sorry - it was me...but I didn't mean to hit your head! I'm just a little clumsy in these sensible clogs you make us wear. I hate them. Can I put on my dark pink pumps instead? They're more me.

luv's is shakin her booty.
a round for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and turn that disco ball up higher!
any non-drinkers, may i ask you to have one for my forgotten birthday, anyway, A-HHHHEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMM sober middie, lol!

*drinking tequilla shot* Hey can I dance or WHAT!? (yes I am a DARN good dancer! I won a contest 5 years ago) Lets PARTY!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Rats! No dance contest for me. I think I cracked my toe last night. Not bad, but just bad enough not to be able to dance (well, that and the fact that I have no talent). :mad:

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom