Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I have to dash and put some kids to bed. I will check in before lights out to see if you are all still here. Have fun and don't forget to turn off the disco ball before you leave. Ciao!

Can't buy me love! Great one - I adore Patrick Dempsey!

Here's a hint to another we MUST have:

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K"

I'm going for a walk around the harbor, so you're in charge, jkath. Thanks for the inspiration...Guess my ten minutes on the HealthRider every morning isn't gonna cut it, huh?!! I'm thinking flat tummy now, and I'm on my way. 1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2.......

Ciao!

'night alix!

I'd better go too - must do another load of dishes and laundry...

oh well, hopefully sushi and the boys like our new big giant TV!

guys?guys?

(throwing apron to Thier - ) It's all yours!

I'd help out, but I just fell over a pile of junk and bunged myself up a little (just bruises and a slightly bent toe). So, I think I'll go sit in one of the massage chairs for awhile. Would someone mind bringing me a nice big hot chocolate with whipped cream? Massage chair and hot chocolate--the perfect combination for bruised shins and egos.

:) Barbara

I would like a vanilla double machiatto please. And while you are there could some one please explain how I go about starting a new thread of my very own. I am new to the net and slightly (or maybe massively incompetent), please help me.

*rubbing eyes* Heres your vanilla double macchiato. I hope you like it. :chef: Its like a little sip of coffee but STRONG! As for making a new thread just click on 'new topic'. :mrgreen:

ARRRGHH. My head. *poping ibuprophin* *going back to sleep*
22.gif

Last edited:
jkath said:
Thanks, Thier - looks pretty empty here tonight -
I'm guessing most people have a life....:-p

I was sound asleep by 9:00 last night.:blush: I had a 1 hour theraputic massage yesterday & then I went shopping with my mom & my kids. Then hubby met me at my parents house & they took us out for Mexican. I was almost too tired to move when we got home. I did find out it's a bad idea to go to sleep right after eating Mexican food, It gives me really strange dreams! I had one that Paula Deen was my personal chef & all she knew how to cook was fried chicken.:ohmy:

oh now that is weird!

although, if I were to have a personal chef, she'd probably be one of my top three!

Now, kids, I'm making a giant (think tank) pot of coffee for you - it's a cinnamon blend. You should like it. Also, I have lots of strawberries and plums left, so I've cut them up with cantaloupe and have some fresh munster cheese and brie to go with it.
For those of you who want something heavier, there's ham steaks and bacon-wrapped filets on the grill. Help yourself!

See you later - I'm off to the gym!

jkath, just so happens I own Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure! It is on my list of all time favourites! Freud dude! Miss of Arc. Love it love it.

I'm just stopping in before I take the kids to their lessons. Load me up please. *Filling go cup with coffee, snagging a scone off the pile* Have a good morning, I'll be back in the afternoon if I don't get press ganged into painting a bedroom. Ciao!

Alright I am the Disco :king:, and though 70's music was better, I can go with 80's stuff, Devo,Boy George and Cultury Club, Cindy Lauper, Wam ,and Punk Rock music.
Man can I disco! I remember it like yesterday!.... Well you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a women man not time to talk !!!! :bounce:........ :bounce:............ :bounce:

Alix may I please have some Irish Coffee while you are in that cabinet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom