Finally Friday! What's fer Din?? 12/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Red Meat Friday !
Filet Mignon, Baked Russet with Sour Cream, Veggie Mix from Frozen, and the Omnipresent Salad Bowl ...
(Chose the Wrong Plate today ...)

Filet Mignon.jpg

Last edited:
DH just asked me (for at least the TENTH time today),
"What's for dinner?" ... after he just finished off a cheese & cracker plate ...
My reply was Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry over white rice.
"I'm really not hungry" :glare:
FINE! I'll just have what ever's leftover in the `fridge.
"Oh, you mean that chicken? It's gone, I ate that" :glare:

Pork egg foo young, roast pork fried rice and an egg roll

egg_foo_young_121120_IMG_7457.jpg

I had very few spoons and felt uninspired, so I made a country omelette with chopped cheddar and scallions. We had it some our favourite "miche". I finally found a way to get it during lockdown. It's whole grain, round, sliced, and made by a local company called "Première Moisson". I like it already sliced, because then I can pull a few slices out of the freezer. So, supper was basic, but tasty and filling.

Last edited:
I had a bunch of leeks aging in the fridge so I made potato leek soup as an excuse to eat a couple of dinner rolls. Sorry, I didn't have any chives to chop to dress the soup.

Attachments

• D25A17FA-B6C5-4AD4-815B-9C789E94086A_1_105_c.jpg
    D25A17FA-B6C5-4AD4-815B-9C789E94086A_1_105_c.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 45
I had a bunch of leeks aging in the fridge so I made potato leek soup as an excuse to eat a couple of dinner rolls. Sorry, I didn't have any chives to chop to dress the soup.

Another time, you can finely slice and sauté some of the green part of the leeks that you didn't use in the soup and use that as garnish. I keep meaning to try this. It was a suggestion from PF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom