"Football" BBS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Z

Head Chef
I'd like to invite anyone who is interested to join the group at another message board I frequent (it kinda needs a little new blood).

The primary focus of the forum is NFL Football but, even DURING the season, there is a lot of off-topic chat about almost everything imaginable... It's really a pretty interesting (but fairly small) and funny group of people.

You can feel free to say whatever you wish, brag about your favorite team, express your views on current affairs, write funny captions to pictures... whatever.

If you think you might be interested or want more information, just send me a Private Message and I'll answer any questions and provide a link to the site.

Thanks Z, football is the game where you hit the ball with a wooden stick. right??

pds - come on - don't be silly here - football is the one where you swing at that stupid white ball - and then you drink afterwards.

pdswife1 said:
Thanks Z, football is the game where you hit the ball with a wooden stick. right??

kitchenelf said:
pds - come on - don't be silly here - football is the one where you swing at that stupid white ball - and then you drink afterwards.

:huh: Ummm... you Ladies might want to put the wine bottle down...:wacko:
:-p

MJ said:

5.gif

MJ said:
For sure MJ:ROFLMAO: Now girls , don't you remember it's the balck and white ball?:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
kadesma...HIC:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom