Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
+1 to what ^ they said, Lydia! I hope all went well with the podcast.

About that cake: Have the kiddos been born yet? Goober and Loverly were supposed to be two boys. Just sayin'... ;) I hope you get the chance to post a photo.

Umm, yeah.

I knew it, I KNEW IT!

Cheryl works for the CIA.

Oh, look at me, I'm so sweet and love everyone, (while I know exactly how to manipulate your files for easier use, not that we're doing that too...)

Just kidding.

Thanks for me too. I didn't know about that function, Cheryl.

sorry, Agent C.

:ohmy: Dang Bucky....you blew my cover. :cool::LOL:

Good to see you again Lydia, and congrats on the certification! Can't wait to see pics of the cake - it sounds adorable. :wub:

Thanks, everyone, I am having to really pace myself but it is nice to have something "to do".

CG, yes, they were actually born on TB's birthday, at the end of August. We agreed to keep the shower until after they were born because she had a couple before and you just never know, especially with twins. They are the sweetest little angels and very healthy.

I will try and stop in as much as I can. I miss you all probably more than you miss me :angel: :LOL:

I'm busy packing as we’re soon heading out from Los Angeles to the Hawaiian Islands on a 15 day round trip Star Princess cruise to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary on Nov. 4th. This will be our 17th cruise since we met 12yrs ago, along with numerous land trips. We’ve been to Hawaii many times but this will be the first time without an airport!! Yeah!! It will take 4 sea days to get there and we’ll visit The Big Island of Hawaii, Honolulu Oahu, our beloved Kauai and Maui before we sail back home with a stop first in Ensenada. Sorry there won’t be any trip postings while we’re gone, but the Souschef will write another trip story for our website when we get home.
Aloha…with love..:flowers:

KL :wub: SC

Thanks so much for all the lovely good wishes friends!

I have Hawaiian music playing today as we wrap up the last minute packing because we leave in the morning and will sail at sunset with champagne on our balcony for our Anniversary tomorrow.
The kitchen here is closed for now, but I'll have to hit the ground running to cook TDay dinner just two days later when we return. Nope, I'm not even going to think about that part. The good part is I always love my own cooking after a trip, so there's that. ;)
I'll miss you, but free internet time on the ship is limited. :cool:

Aloha!!!

Back
Top Bottom