Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I suppose we all get busy and forget to check in here we should let others know when we will be mia so I'm checking in slthough I haven't been missed much as I can see:LOL:
I do miss those who remember me. see ya guys
kades

I just figured you were too busy being a moderator to post anything.

I suppose we all get busy and forget to check in here we should let others know when we will be mia so I'm checking in slthough I haven't been missed much as I can see:LOL:
kades

You are missed by some everyday...:)

kades

Yay! You're OK! I was getting a bit worried about you. You're not usually offline that long. Glad you're back kadesma. Hugs!

kades

I'm glad you're back. Stick around.

Has anyone heard from Barbara L ?
I saw Barbara on FB just yesterday. I plan to be back full time just under the weather a lot d keeps me busy 3 days a week 3 hrs each day. I am feeling better more like the old me so get ready. Love all of you
Alix, PF. Dawg,, my buddy Andy, I'll be baccccck :ROFLMAO:
ma

I saw Barbara on FB just yesterday. I plan to be back full time just under the weather a lot d keeps me busy 3 days a week 3 hrs each day. I am feeling better more like the old me so get ready. Love all of you
Alix, PF. Dawg,, my buddy Andy, I'll be baccccck :ROFLMAO:
ma

Yes, Barbara is fine. She is probably just taking a little break. I've been in touch with her through Facebook as well, Ma.

And Ma, you quit calling the kettle black, getting on MY case to take care - You concentrate on getting better. :angel: I know the d is difficult as many of Tony's bus clients are on it as well. Love you!

I will probably not be on very much if at all from tomorrow on as TB is on a week of holidays. We aren't going anywhere (with the estate not being settled, my sister having another surgery Monday and TB's looming layoff the trip to Alberta was cancelled). Instead we are moving our rooms around so TB doesn't have so much noise above him from the new neighbours when he tries to sleep in the mornings and I get a much larger studio! :)

I will check in when I can, but the internet will be down as he rewires for the umpteenth time!

I will be gone tomorrow afternoon through noon on Saturday...and through the rest of Saturday...sleeping.

kades

Lovely to see you posting again Kades :)

I'll be MIA (lurking--not posting). It is really hard for me to read long posts right now and to focus. Not to mention, I have no appetite. Take care one and all. I will be back--just can't say when.

I'll be MIA (lurking--not posting). It is really hard for me to read long posts right now and to focus. Not to mention, I have no appetite. Take care one and all. I will be back--just can't say when.

I always miss you when you are'nt here. :angel:

Aw...shucks. I hope all is ok. Take care of you. :)

I coulda sworn I just read three or four posts by CW.
"Lurking not posting" ?:huh:
Gee, what's going on?

Hope you feel better soon CWS, take care :)

Hi Everyone, I am sitting at my computer in my "new" studio/office (just got internet up a few minutes ago), very tired but proud of our efforts this week. We each have functional rooms (TB is calling his the "man cave" :LOL: with computer, television, surround sound, leather love seat and a carpet for Violet of course!) and a cozy bedroom, there is just some more sorting out to do.

It took a lot more work than I thought initially but we cleaned walls, strengthened old bookshelves, etc. I think it is going to be all worth it. I now have a cake table, sewing and computer desks, rocker/recliner for crocheting in and a TV I can watch from anywhere! I have lots of storage for my wool, material, cake supplies! I will take pictures when it is all finished.

I should be around more now.

Oh, good news, TB has been given two more months (end of September instead of July 22) before he has to worry about lay-offs. It still isn't the end, but we can breath a little easier.

The whiole apartment is Shrek's man cave...I'm allowed a little room for some of my things...

Glad you got it sorted, LP! How's the tooth???

The whiole apartment is Shrek's man cave...I'm allowed a little room for some of my things...

Glad you got it sorted, LP! How's the tooth???

Well my room is 1 1/2 times the size of the man cave so I win! :LOL:

Oh, yeah, the tooth. To quote a Philip Phillips song, it is "gone, gone, gone!" My dentist agreed after 3 abscesses, a root canal and the front chipping off in 8 months, doing another root canal, post and crown is not worth it so he pulled it. I have one missing on either side of the bottom now, but we will talk options after it heals a little. Feels so much better!

Back
Top Bottom