Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that was a second guess for me. my first was a light saber. LOL. what brand are those lifters. there nice.

Not sure of the brand. I found them here. It’s been many years since I’ve been that deep into an engine. I was going to post an oxygen sensor or clutch plate, but figured lots of people would know those. I thought a lifter was deep enough into the engine that not many people would know it. Looks like I goofed! I was hoping people would think lightsaber! :LOL:

Kelt, if it has to do with any part of a car, motorcycle or mechanics tool I should get it.;)

Post another one, I don't have any good ideas.

I saw your hobbies were motocross.....guess I wasn't thinking that you'd also tear down engines. Ok, since you're passig it back to me, I'll find another pic. Hold on......

I didn't have any ideas either! But I found something anyway. So, what is this:

pic_1.jpg

It's a fireplace accessory that holds kerosene. The brass rod has a ceramic knob on the end that soaks up the kerosene and is used as a fireatarter

you lay on it and put your forehead on the head rest part and then the roller rolls over your stomach or something

Just came on here today to find the long running pull-your-hair-out photo has been guessed.

Open letter to Jeekins;

The day I need a hugums is the day they make me exhibit "A" in the looney bin. You, sir are seriously deranged and I admire you for it.

Respectfully Yours,
Buck

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom