Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This has changed from "Guess what this is a photo of" to "Twenty Questions."
So should we each take a guess, and then when we're wrong, it's all done? :-p

Sometimes we don't know which direction to go with our guesses if we don't ask questions!

:)Barbara

I agree with Barbara, if you don't know the answer, it becomes a process of elimination, there may well be more questions. ;0)

Neat game! I have been reading on here for quite a while, but I have never posted. I saw this picture yesterday and didn't have a clue, and it has been bugging me. So......I resorted to googling.

I'm pretty sure I know what it is because I found the exact same picture. I won't say though because I'm not sure if I cheated :ermm: or not. Is googling allowed?

Neat game! I have been reading on here for quite a while, but I have never posted. I saw this picture yesterday and didn't have a clue, and it has been bugging me. So......I resorted to googling.

I'm pretty sure I know what it is because I found the exact same picture. I won't say though because I'm not sure if I cheated :ermm: or not. Is googling allowed?
Yes, I google when I think I have an idea, but we haven't heard from anyone so I would just go for it;)

yes, cheating, I mean, googling, is allowed:), sometimes we must resort to googling;)

I can't put the url on here because I haven't been on the forum long enough.:( I googled "odd tools," and found this info:

"A combination carving fork and meat holder, similar to the one in patent number #### which states:
One of the particular uses for the improved holder herein is its use to hold meats, fowl, and other foods from slipping or twisting or oscillating while being carved either at the table or in the kitchen or at the restaurant counter or elsewhere."

Cooksie, I looked up what you said, and you are definitely right: What Is It? Game 61 - Neatorama.

Since the link shows you are right, and phinz hasn't been here in a few days, why don't you go ahead and post a picture.

Remember to save the picture to your pictures under a different title, or we will be able to see what it is by looking at the picture's properties.

:)Barbara

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom