Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you put a pickle on it, and it goes in the toilet?

i don't want to ever travel to kazakhstan!

oh, goodness, my fondest wish, bt, is to see you freeze your b.......t over here:LOL: But then I'm going to have to laugh at all your jokes---you're one of the funniest, most irreverent guys on this site ..........and I look forward to your postings...........whether you deserve the attention or not........:LOL:

oh, stop---both of you, Buck, and BuckyTom............we're all 3 going to get into trouble and you know it for not sticking to the topic........but I still can't help but laugh and laugh and laugh...........mutual admiration society ..............I'm still laughing...........and laughing......

OMG!!!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PESTICIDE DISPENSER IN TOILETS???????????

please, expatty, you need to come home.

i really hope they don't have bidets AND pesticide dispensers in kazakhstan.

OMG!!!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PESTICIDE DISPENSER IN TOILETS???????????

please, expatty, you need to come home.

i really hope they don't have bidets AND pesticide dispensers in kazakhstan.

I hate to disillusion you, yes, they do--------and room dispensers as well. They know that if they want to attract the "in crowd" they will make the bathrooms "attractive" and nice to visit. :) But that's the way it's here.......

OK...... are we ready yet boys and girl, or do you want to keep chatting :rolleyes:
Hey, we should get Chat here :LOL:

Yes, you do put toilet paper on it
The hint was post # 7617

It's a Toilet Tissue Aid. It helps people who can't wipe! :huh:

Whew! Close enough. It aids people who have limited use of their arms for whatever reason.
Just image Google "bottom wiper" and you'll run into a slew of them, but of course like I said, no pics with it in use ;)

You are up, Mama!

Back
Top Bottom