How to use up a bunch o' flat leaf parsley

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi mimi,
I will be trying your idea this Sunday. We are going to make some sandwiches and I needed a salad idea to go with. Sandwiches will be a thin baguette sliced the long way,then brush the inside with a mixture of Dijon,stone ground mustard,red wine vinegar,evoo, chopped Tarragon,parsley, to assevble the sammie brush on the vinegar mixture then put on slices of St Albany cheese, then sauted sliced mushroom, some carmalized onions and roasted red pepprs. CLose the sammie and put in oven. I plan to use a light weight and when done serve with the herb salad
kades:)

Hi Kades,
Just curious to know how your herb salad turned out??? There have been a lot of great responses to this thread... Good job everyone!!! :):):)

Hi Kades,
Just curious to know how your herb salad turned out??? There have been a lot of great responses to this thread... Good job everyone!!! :):):)
Hi Mimi,
I made a salad with parsley, baby arugula, a bit of baby freeze,chives,a little dill, some basil,tarragon, a smidge of cilantro.and any baby greens I could find dressed with lemon,salt,pepper and evoo.It was good. We will do this a lot this summer.
Thanks for the idea.
kades:)

Back
Top Bottom