Is this really 100 year old vinegar in your opinion?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seeing to Believe, I really don't care to go to just any old website that is posted. This one is obviously in Hebrew so, without even going there, I can tell you I would not have a clue as to its authenticity or what it was even talking about.
Why don't you tell us about it?

just balsamic vinegar that is very expensive because it's 100 years old or so..

they didnt write much about it

they do say its made by leonardi and its thick

Seeing to Believe, I really don't care to go to just any old website that is posted. This one is obviously in Hebrew so, without even going there, I can tell you I would not have a clue as to its authenticity or what it was even talking about.
Why don't you tell us about it?
I'm using the Chrome browser on my tablet. When I go to a website in a different language from English, I get a popup asking if I want to view a translation of the page. It seems to work pretty well.

I agree that I wouldn't buy expensive goods from a random website. There's no way to verify whether it is what it says it is.

It would be wasted on me!

I think of all the things that could be done with $ 819.31 and laugh at the thought of spending it on a bottle of old vinegar.

Only leonardi I know is Leonardi da Vinci. Afraid that doesn't help me as I believe he died in 1519. Don't think he was known for making vinegar.

Are you asking our opinion because you are thinking of getting a bottle?

Only leonardi I know is Leonardi da Vinci. Afraid that doesn't help me as I believe he died in 1519. Don't think he was known for making vinegar.

Are you asking our opinion because you are thinking of getting a bottle?
*Leonardo 😉

I don't know of any famous Leonardi, either.

A bottle containing 100ml - 3.3814 fl oz.
It reminds me of the Louis 13 cognac that sells for $150.00/shot in some of our upscale restaurants.

For me these things are like the emperor’s new clothes.

1686519617540.png

I was curious. I used Google Translate. It came back in Hebrew. I don't think Chrome would make it any better, since that's from Google.

This is what I got:

1686533539938.png

Last edited:
have you ever tasted very old balsamic vinegar? how was it?
i don't think of buying one
I have. There's a kitchenware store downtown in my city where I used to spend a lot of time. The owner gave me a taste of 100-year-old balsamic vinegar. It was as you've seen it described - thick, with a rich, intense flavor. I wouldn't buy it, though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom