Monday June 4, 2018 - What's on your plate mate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went food shopping. Picked up some cheeses from Trader Joe's including a new one for us Triple Cream Brie with Wild Mushrooms which I enjoyed.

View attachment 30175

We had Appy plate for dinner:
Starting from top clockwise Trader Joe's Triple Cream Brie, Sopressata, pepperoni, strawberries, giardiniera, Trader Joe's Gouda, Trader Joe's smoked cheese, Trader Joe's cave aged blue cheese, Trader Joe's Triple Cream Brie with Wild Mushrooms. Center clockwise port wine cheese spread, Kalamata olives and stuffed grape leaves. Crackers, Bakery sour dough loaf and a round Italian loaf not pictured.

View attachment 30176
Ms M, that looks amazing! you have me craving cheese and crackers! :LOL:

Hey guys, I've been out for a month with personal things, and now Im back into cooking

Enjoying final weeks of fresh garlic so I made one of my favorite spaghetti dishes Aglio e Olio - Spaghetti with garlic and oil

Such a super simple recipe, but the taste and flavor it packs is incredible guys. Highly recommend it. The pasta water and olive oil is a huge key

ZGGS1iJ.jpg

3inxvQe.jpg

wDLFeFy.jpg

fU8U0Hn.jpg

IE, that looks really good! I love simple pasta dishes. Sometimes I just have pasta with butter and parmesan with black pepper.

All those meals look amazing!

After all the rain and cold (the fireplace even started up! awkk!) I thought this horseradish mashed potato crusted salmon would warm me up... it did, :yum: . Recipe compliments of Michael Smith. Brussels compliments of my freezer and garden.

Attachments

• 20180604_171052.jpg
    20180604_171052.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 20180604_175533.jpg
    20180604_175533.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 110

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom