New game- Person above

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pdswife said:
Bucky
the worlds best dad and
someone who makes me LAUGH! It's a good thing.
( Hey, bucky...I left you a message with the photo of you and your son)

ok, thanks pdswife, lemme go check.

and what can you say about her? paul is one lucky fellow...

buckytom said:
that's for sure!!!

mish has a great sense of humor, and is one of the few people here who laughs WITH me. :ermm:

ok, well, that's what she says, anyway.

and boy, she posts some awesome recipes.

Thank you, BT. From you that's a real compliment! What a lovely thing to say. Yes, we're all laughing with you, my dear. So happy to see you back on the boards...think of you as the male me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That's supposed to be a good thing.

Mish, what can I say, your sense of humour has already been praised. So, I think I will tell you that I love your adventurous side. You are always willing to help me "tweak" stuff to make it even better.

alix is the cute "girl next door" (ok, well, if you live in the middle of nowhere in canada :) ) with a heart of gold, a quick wit, and is great fun to be around.

Buckytom is the wisea$$ that sits behind you in class and makes you laugh til you nearly pass out. He's a darn fine chef too. His recipes ROCK.

Cameron, thanks! I love Spongebob too. I keep looking for new ones but this is my fave.

Sorry Alix, posted at the same time.

Alix made this site a better place when he joined us.

mudbug,
friendly, helpful and a fine sense of humor..Glad I got to know her.:)
kadesma

(skip me, next person - I just had to say something nice about kadesma)

kadesma is always making the most delicious meals and must be one of the world's best grandmas.

mud and pds,
geez, I'm blushing:blush: thank you:)
Now you two, what can I say, you're both the very best and all of us here are lucky to know you.

kadesma

Kadesma said she'd share her ice cream with me.
She's my newest bestest friend! : )

Nope.. it's an easy morning.. this afternoon however, I have two drs. appointments and I'm volenteering at the local theatre and then I have to go to costco and Homedepot.

7:40 in Hannover.. Cara has prbly all ready had dinner and done the dishes.
Now she has time to do the important stuff.

ovenpotatoes for dinner are in the oven and Frank goes for the steak... and the washing is machinework :cool:

pds always has got questions..

Back
Top Bottom