Our mods....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he was just a jerk...trying to get attention... he's gone and all is right with our little DC world once again.

ME too and I was here!! lol, I'm slipping!!

Anyway, back to our mods
img_695138_0_4e1334006f0f3ee1d031d5a58a11261b.gif

:ermm:May I ask why it is not ok to just say what happened and get it out and over with, but it can be talked around for how ever long.....? Whats wrong with just saying what had happened instead of just teasing people that were not around to know?? I'm not saying you are TRYING to tease people but why the secret?:ermm::wacko:

And yeah yeah I know...curiosity:bash: the:cat:!!

honestly, really, the person only had bad words to say to every single silly game thread that I play on, and a few others, that's all. just had something vulgar to say to everything...
someone needed a mommy!

:ermm:May I ask why it is not ok to just say what happened and get it out and over with, but it can be talked around for how ever long.....? Whats wrong with just saying what had happened instead of just teasing people that were not around to know?? I'm not saying you are TRYING to tease people but why the secret?:ermm::wacko:

And yeah yeah I know...curiosity:bash: the:cat:!!

Well, it all boils down to a guy that posted nothing but rude and crude posts. 17 posts in, all of which were increasing in abrasiveness, warranted a good smack with the ban stick.

Things like this happen everyday here at DC, it is done and dealt with. No big whoop.

Sorry it is nothing more exciting, but it is what it is. The only exception is, this guy was posting rapidly, and more people saw it, and more people reported it...so when they saw him as banned, a thank you thread was created and that is really the only difference, normally we are not thanked publicly.

Well, that is it in a nutshell.

now, do I, as a mod, lock the thread for all to see yet NOT be able to contribute too? Or do I leave it open to stroke our teams morale....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....decisions, decisions...

:mrgreen::angel:

now, do I, as a mod, lock the thread for all to see yet NOT be able to contribute too? Or do I leave it open to stroke our teams morale....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....decisions, decisions...
oh tattrat, that's easy, just tell the curious minded what threads to go into, and we'll support them whole heartedly, and maybe that way too, we can see who this numbnut is and then this will all just blo ovah:whistling

I guess I never saw the rapid 17 threads that were abrasive, just the rambling on threads , most of which were tootin' his own horn, but did have a sentence or two about something that might be considered useful about "tinkering".
No matter to me.

Here's one to take the knots out of you kickers..I'm a mod and guess what? I missed the whole darn thing, Don't know who, don't know why just know it was a newbie nut and i was busy mopping the mess I made

kadesma:ohmy:

Oh lefse, I love ya hon, but you know all the posts are gone with only the "deleted by's" to remain, we can live in the past or keep with our DC family future :)

And no need to worry, we ALL know it is only a matter of time before another n00b registers only to be banned for their lack of DC-ability. And then the drama shall continue.

Oh lefse, I love ya hon, but you know all the posts are gone with only the "deleted by's" to remain, we can live in the past or keep with our DC family future :)

And no need to worry, we ALL know it is only a matter of time before another n00b registers only to be banned for their lack of DC-ability. And then the drama shall continue.

"Silence is gold. Duct tape is silver. But the delete key it pure plutonium", baby." BAM!

;)

As usual, I slept through all the excitement (why can't I just sleep at night like regular folks). Thanks Tatt and all others who cleaned up this mess. I am not one of the curious who want to know what was said. I am quite happy to be in the dark!

Back
Top Bottom