Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pepper is a beauty. Looks just like my Mr. Blackee - give or take about 17 years! Congratulations on your new addition, MsM.

Thank you everyone.

Now we have:
George
Pepper
Sugar
Sweet Pea
Angel

(Sweet Pea and Angel were a twofer Mommy and baby.)

We think Sweet Pea and Pepper have the same father because there is only one black Tom cat in the neighborhood.

Aw, two more cats and you are an Official Cat Lady, which I aspire to be.:wub:

Pretty kitty, msmofet. She reminds me of our sweet Frodo Baggins, who we lost several years ago [emoji813] Same gorgeous green eyes and solid black coloring - except for one little white spot on a paw ?

I've never had an all black cat before. Although her under coat looks a bit grey in some place and she has some dark brown down her back in places.

We have 1 male and 4 females now. Poor Georgie.

I've never had an all white cat other. I love the markings on Persians and Siamese also (I can't decide which color combo I like best) which I've never had either. There was a family in the neighborhood that had a Siamese and when they moved they abandoned it. I have seen kittens that look like they may be part Siamese. I would have one if DD was able to catch one. LOL

I haven't lived with a cat since the 50's.. My first wife had allergies..

Jeannie is a cat person but declined a kitten when we got together, for reasons I have no idea of.

My daughter has always had cats, some pretty wonderful.. She recently had to put her 13 year old cat down.. In May (we were visiting), two lovely stray tabbies took over her porch.. Of course she fed them.. Last month she took them to the vet and had done what was necessary to confirm they were in good health.. She is house training them now and will have them, I guess, neutered and spayed (1 male, 1 female) this month..

They are gorgeous and loving...

Ross

We had the coolest Siamese cat named Kiku when I was a little boy. Kiku used to walk with my father down to the bus stop, about 3/4 of a mile away, on most mornings, then occasionally even meet him at the bus stop in the evening to walk home together. He was a great cat.

We had the coolest Siamese cat named Kiku when I was a little boy. Kiku used to walk with my father down to the bus stop, about 3/4 of a mile away, on most mornings, then occasionally even meet him at the bus stop in the evening to walk home together. He was a great cat.
:wub:

When I took Violet for our 20 minute walks at our old place, Monkey would follow. Sometimes she would get side-tracked by a bush or a bug, and I would call her. Or, we would get too far ahead and I would hear a "meow" behind us. But there was no doubt that she was following us. I feel bad that we can't do that here and she only has a 3rd floor balcony to watch the world go by from. She wasn't an outdoor cat by normal standards but she liked those little walks...so did I!

Rainbow Bridge

:heart:Good Bye , my sweet Smudge.:heart:

We got back from shopping and she was asleep in her favorite spot on the back of the couch by the front window. She was gone.

Latté and Django were in my chair.

Attachments

• Smudgie.jpg
    Smudgie.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom