Peanut butter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kitchenelf said:
baby-14.gif
:shock:
:LOL:

Power Butter is all natural, no transfat

Here's the lowdown:

Total Fat - 20g
Saturated Fat - 4g
Omega-3 - 7.5g
Omega-6 - 2g
Cholest. 0mg
Sodium 260mg
Total Carb 14g
Dietary Fiber 6g
Sugars 6g
Protein - 32g

Iron 4%
Folic Acid 150%
Riboflavin 2%
Niacin 20%
Vitamin 3 10%

Ingredients: Roasted peanuts, egg whites, wheat germ, flaxseed, flax oil, honey, salt

For more log onto Power Butter

kitchenelf said:
Anyone else eat a peanut butter and mayo sandwich?? I swear it's good!

Many long years ago, my mother sent peanut butter and mayo sandwiches, in my school lunch. I also like bananas, spread with peanut butter, with mayo on top.

never had the peanut butter and mayo or miracle whip

something else I love with tomato soup is a peanut butter sammich. I love to dunk them in the soup. I had a friend once that used to spread peanut butter on french/italian bread and dunk it into spaghetti or lasagna... same idea I guess.

My grandpa used to love peanut butter and bacon/sausage on toast.. I LOVE THAT!. People curl their nose if they're eating with me.. but it's good!

kitchenelf said:
You mean you can't hear him singing too? He's singing

Come on TweeDee
Come on - just one little bite
You're the woman, you're the woman
It's you baby!

nope don't hear any singing.

kitchenelf said:
Anyone else eat a peanut butter and mayo sandwich?? I swear it's good!
No swearing allowed :LOL: Ilove pb and mayo..My kids think i'm loony but heck if they taste it I'm doomed I'll have to fight them for the pb and mayo on wheat :)
kadesma

Although my daughter is severely allergic to nuts, I love Peanut Butter and try to have some for lunch during work. I remember....
Peanut Butter on Apples wedges
Peanut Butter and Bacon on white Wonder Bread.

debthecook said:
Although my daughter is severely allergic to nuts, I love Peanut Butter and try to have some for lunch during work. I remember....
Peanut Butter on Apples wedges
Peanut Butter and Bacon on white Wonder Bread.

isn't the peanut butter and bacon good deb? YUM.. I never would have thought so until I tried it when I was a teenager. Ever since then, I have been hooked.

KitchenElf....and everyone else

PEANUT BUTTER IS GREAT WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!!
I actually put crunchy lettuce between the two.
Mom made it for us back in the sixties, and I still eat it to this day!

I was chastised for even suggesting it (was it on this site?! I'll say it was on FN)

I love love love love love it!

So THERE!!!
1118.gif

warm peanut butter (from the microwave) drizzled over vanilla ice cream and sliced bananas.

if you want to make a videotape of your dog "talking", just shmear some peanut butter up on the roof of his/her mouth. it takes a dog a few minutes to lick it off, and in the meanwhile, you can tape him and overdub the things you want him to say, kinda like that chimpanzee "lancelot link, private eye".

and pb and j on saltines is a good late night snack.

also, why does pb taste better when eaten off a spoon or a finger right out of the jar?

OK you guys asked for it...

MY mom and dad eat peanut butter with......

ONIONS

Yep. Sardines too.

I eat it straight up or with a banana.

It's my snak cause I try to stay away from chips and candy.

and remember, there's always peanut butter in a skillet, cooked with ginger and some oil & red pepper flakes...and then mixed into fettucine and chicken.....

Back
Top Bottom