Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, here I am in the pantry, moving a table. The table has a fairly large container on it and instead of moving the container, I try to move the table with the container still on it. Long story short; the container fell...and you guessed it, RIGHT ON MY BAD TOE!

I invented two new words. I can't share them with anyone here, but they were very descriptive of what I think of that table and it's ancestry.

I will be nice. I won't laugh THIS time. :chef:

So, here I am in the pantry, moving a table. The table has a fairly large container on it and instead of moving the container, I try to move the table with the container still on it. Long story short; the container fell...and you guessed it, RIGHT ON MY BAD TOE!

I invented two new words. I can't share them with anyone here, but they were very descriptive of what I think of that table and it's ancestry.

My mom makes up some of the most interesting compound curse words!:LOL:

Timothy said:

Perhaps tomorrow you should just stay in bed or something. :)

When I met my husband he used to do "inventive" swearing, but now he falls back on the old tried-and-true. Guess he got tired of me laughing when he was seriously pissed.

My home repairs guy, when we give him a trying job (remember, 160 year old house, lots of trying jobs, nothing is of a standard size or fit), when we ask how it goes, he says, "I did it, but I had to use a lot of magic words."

"magic words", i like that. either i'm not imaginative enough to come up with my own magic words, or the need is so instantaneous that only the tnt ones get there in time.... :)

Timothy said:
I need a rubber suit that I can inflate on bad days...

Some days, the voices get so loud!

I hope you are careful today. You don't have to listen to those voices!!

Shrek let me sleep too long and now my whole body aches, most likely from whatever he had during the week and was feeling off. Why did it have to hit me on my weekend?

Thank you chopper. My toe feels much better today. It only hurts now when I bend it, so I'm still walking funny.:neutral::mellow:

The voices get angry when I don't listen to them!:ermm::ohmy:

You silly person, THEN DON'T BEND IT!!

Gee, I send ya to school, buy you books, even show you pictures. And still I caint larn ya notin'. :ohmy:

Don't tell anyone I said so, but I am glad your toe is feeling better. :angel:

Shrek let me sleep too long and now my whole body aches, most likely from whatever he had during the week and was feeling off. Why did it have to hit me on my weekend?

Get some of that Ibuprophen and take a couple. Have a nice cup of coffee and read the newspapeer while you are waiting for it to kick in. Then give the day all you got! Watch out world. Here she comes!!! :ohmy:

Get some of that Ibuprophen and take a couple. Have a nice cup of coffee and read the newspapeer while you are waiting for it to kick in. Then give the day all you got! Watch out world. Here she comes!!! :ohmy:

I meant to buy some last night...forgot, since I got out of the habit of picking it up. Even my vicodin (lortab) isn't helping today. I think I may head back to bed I have a fever and the chills.

I meant to buy some last night...forgot, since I got out of the habit of picking it up. Even my vicodin (lortab) isn't helping today. I think I may head back to bed I have a fever and the chills.
Uh oh! Watch out world, you blinked and missed her. There she goes. Hope you are feeling better. Doesn't sound good. :(

PrincessFiona60 said:

Oh, PF. :( Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks, Everyone. Tried laying down, but was not resting, just tossing and turning. Have myself set up on the couch with everything in reach, including a cat! I'm ignoring football...

Back
Top Bottom