Pics of your own food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ham & Cheese
39817-albums371-picture6255.jpg
[/IMG]

Another one I haven't cooked in a long time. Lamb shank, cooked low and slow on the Weber Kettle. Roasted red potatoes and grilled asparagus. I may have cooked them all on the grill. I don't remember, for sure, if I cooked the potatoes on the grill. I like to put them in a pan under the meat to catch the drippings.

CD

Attachments

• LambPr0nEntry.jpg
    LambPr0nEntry.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 109
Another one I haven't cooked in a long time. Lamb shank, cooked low and slow on the Weber Kettle. Roasted red potatoes and grilled asparagus. I may have cooked them all on the grill. I don't remember, for sure, if I cooked the potatoes on the grill. I like to put them in a pan under the meat to catch the drippings.

CD

Lam shank is another food I've never eaten.

When the Fridge gets loaded with too many left-over veggies, I 'Dance Around the Pan'...

View attachment 33061

View attachment 33062

View attachment 33063

View attachment 33064

View attachment 33065

That's what I'm doing today. I've got some fresh veggies I need to use up (zucchini, sweet potato, fresh mushrooms, fresh spinach, etc) so I'm going to make me a pot of vegetable-barley soup to take to work for lunches this week.

Was the Etouffee made with the spiny lobsters? And did you catch them yourself?

And those crab claws look awesome.

The etouffee was made with crawfish that we purposely picked and saved from a crawfish boil. The lobster were caught on one of our dive trips out of Ft. Lauderdale.

CD

Damn, very nice, brother. Very nice.

You can actually cook, and take pictures of it rather than just cars.

Damn, very nice, brother. Very nice.

You can actually cook, and take pictures of it rather than just cars.

Thanks. I'm not really happy with my food photos, but only because I don't know food styling. I have worked with professional food stylists, and they make my work as a photographer EASY. That is a talent unto itself.

Of course, when the food stylists are done with their visual magic, the food is no longer edible. I get to eat my own food photos. :LOL:

CD

Back
Top Bottom