Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The one in the front of the boat looks like the girl who played Billy Bean's daughter in Money Ball :)

Speaking of shotguns... ;)
My new Benelli.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shreddy is weird. Okay, he's a cat, so I should expect that. ;) This is one of the ways he likes to sleep, using the stretcher on my antique dining table as a pillow:

20130930_083112.jpg

What IS it with cats and sleeping taxy? Our LittleBit likes to put her head like that on the door rail for the sliding glass door between the kitchen and sunroom. Silly furballs! :LOL:

When my Ridgeback isn't curled up in a ball he likes resting his head like that on things.

Cruise Ships, Then and Now

Here is a photo of two cruise ships. The smaller one in front is the Titanic. The larger is a modern day cruise ship, Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang. Man those things sure look top heavy looking at them like that. I've never seen a front view before. I wonder how much water they draft?

Assateague Lighthouse, from a trip back from the 757

10433311736_e91452dd4d_b.jpg

awesome vista, it wasn't until we were here that I realized just how unique and beautiful the barrier island wetlands are

10433312606_c703d41a6f_b.jpg

Assateague Lighthouse, from a trip back from the 757

awesome vista, it wasn't until we were here that I realized just how unique and beautiful the barrier island wetlands are

Beautiful, Tat.

Back
Top Bottom