Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think sunsets have more colors, but sunrises are more uplifting. They start the day out right.

Pac, how old are those chicks/chickens now? You wrote about them somewhere else here, but I can't remember what kind you said they were.

They sure did, Andy.
Last time I got chicks (around the same time) I started getting eggs in November and they laid all through winter without artificial lighting. That was a few weeks late if I recall. Generally you start looking at six months of age.

I remember checking the nestbox, checking the nestbox everyday, several times each day, as freezing temps were here and I didn't want to lose my first egg to freezing. It was quite the present and surprise to finally see that first little brown egg.

They sure did, Andy.
Last time I got chicks (around the same time) I started getting eggs in November and they laid all through winter without artificial lighting. That was a few weeks late if I recall. Generally you start looking at six months of age.

I remember checking the nestbox, checking the nestbox everyday, several times each day, as freezing temps were here and I didn't want to lose my first egg to freezing. It was quite the present and surprise to finally see that first little brown egg.

Aww....I bet, Pac. Best of luck to you with your chicks. They sure have grown fast and look happy as can be. :)

Sunrise in Folly Beach.

14023412469_c31e5c56e4_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom