Salad and Bleu Cheese Dressing TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really like the idea of doing that as a game.

BTW, haven't seen you for a while. Is everything okay?

Back I am, times are turbulent here :)

Let's take a look around now, see if I can spread some of my silly posts here and there!

Thanks Taxlady, it's nice to here from you

I'm so glad you enjoyed the dressing. We love it. I've found gorgonzola dolce works well it's easier to cream and cheaper as well.
Thanks for letting me know.
kades

Gorgonzola rulezzz!!!

I always liked it, along with taleggio, another powerful cheese of ours. I keep them in the fridge until they're quite rotten, soft and brownish and stinking like hell. Then, and only then, I taste them. But I must be alone at the table, and open the windows to get some fresh air... :pig:

Gorgonzola rulezzz!!!

I always liked it, along with taleggio, another powerful cheese of ours. I keep them in the fridge until they're quite rotten, soft and brownish and stinking like hell. Then, and only then, I taste them. But I must be alone at the table, and open the windows to get some fresh air... :pig:
So you would understand. Danes joke about some good, strong cheese they have in the fridge, that needs to be tied down with a string. :LOL:

Gorgonzola rulezzz!!!

Well hello there friend. Thanks for dragging out Taxlady:)
How true about the gorgonzola I love that stuff. I'm waiting for cardoon time to come I've some wonderful recipe ideas. What say you?
kades

Well hello there friend. Thanks for dragging out Taxlady:)
How true about the gorgonzola I love that stuff. I'm waiting for cardoon time to come I've some wonderful recipe ideas. What say you?
kades

Hello kades :)

To be true, I never associated cardoons with gorgonzola, but only with bagna cauda :pig:

Yes, I love anchovies in salads :)
I use anchovies a lot more often, now that I have discovered anchovy paste. I also discovered that anchovies in jars don't get "fishy" nearly as fast as they do in an open can of anchovies covered with aluminium foil. I used to hate using a few anchovies and having to throw the rest away.

I used to look at the little jars of anchovies and think that it would be really wasteful, since I almost never managed to finish a little can. But, it turns out to be far more economical to buy the jar - they stay fresh longer. If I use some and the oil doesn't completely cover the ones left in the jar, I just top it up with some EVOO.

I use anchovies a lot more often, now that I have discovered anchovy paste. I also discovered that anchovies in jars don't get "fishy" nearly as fast as they do in an open can of anchovies covered with aluminium foil. I used to hate using a few anchovies and having to throw the rest away.

I used to look at the little jars of anchovies and think that it would be really wasteful, since I almost never managed to finish a little can. But, it turns out to be far more economical to buy the jar - they stay fresh longer. If I use some and the oil doesn't completely cover the ones left in the jar, I just top it up with some EVOO.
Tax the ones in the cans never get covered here. I take a small fork or fingers and finish them off. Sometimes I just slice a baguette and butter it then put on the fishies and chew:LOL:
kades

Tax the ones in the cans never get covered here. I take a small fork or fingers and finish them off. Sometimes I just slice a baguette and butter it then put on the fishies and chew:LOL:
kades

Same here :LOL:

Tonight I'm experimenting some stewed rabbit, and I needed just three little fillets. I put those anchovies in the pan, then I watched my lovely jar and said to myself, man, do the right thing. So I ate the rest fishing with my fingers! :pig:

Same here :LOL:

Tonight I'm experimenting some stewed rabbit, and I needed just three little fillets. I put those anchovies in the pan, then I watched my lovely jar and said to myself, man, do the right thing. So I ate the rest fishing with my fingers! :pig:
You done did the right thing fer sure :ROFLMAO:
Way to go.
kades

I made this salad dressing tonight. I did add anchovy. Oh my goodness! This is wonderful and oh so tasty. Thank you again Ma.

I made this salad dressing tonight. I did add anchovy. Oh my goodness! This is wonderful and oh so tasty. Thank you again Ma.

Thanks for letting me know Tax so glad you like the recipe it makes me smile when I hear back about a posted recipe.
ma

Back
Top Bottom