Somethin' Fishy in the Kitchen 4/9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Air Fryer Tilapia filet with a Cajun Blend, Corny Rice, Steamed Broccoli ......

Tilapia, Cajun .jpg

We had hot dogs on buns, with various stuff and a really delicious sauerkraut that we recently purchased.

I was prepared in case I had a reaction to my shot yesterday - I took a package of stuffed cabbage from the freezer for tonight. Himself walks into the kitchen as I'm pulling out fixings for salad and I say "look at me, no side effects". He then reminds me that he didn't feel bad until the second day after his shot. So... stuffed cabbage for Saturday and I made stroganoff for tonight. Didn't have a bag of wide noodles like I thought, so it was served over orecchieti. I had two crowns of broccoli that were lost in the refrigerator way-back that were showing some yellow. The broccoli still smelled good, so I steamed it and smothered it with the last of the cheese sauce from the Welsh Rabbit. All in all an acceptable meal.
IMG_20210409_214450035.jpg

Tilapia looks yummy!!! And the forum recipes in response sounded yummy, too.

Last night night we had grilled salmon, spinach salad, and a baked potato. My hubby did most of it as I have stitches on my left index. For dessert, I had gummy bears. :)

Back
Top Bottom