Song Title Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones (I have about 11 episodes permanent on the DVR...need to figure out what to do with them, IF that DVR needs to be updated??? I don't remember which ones & still out camping now...I tried looking for DVD's, but don't think it has gone to DVD...sigh.)

We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy Joel

When Microsoft bought the rights to Start Me Up, they only used the first line of the lyrics in their ads. With all the bugs in their software, they should have also used the second line, "You make a grown man cry, you make a grown man cry."

We Care A Lot - Faith No More

Agreed, SLoB! I bought a new laptop...and made a big mistake: it has Windows 11 on it...and I cannot return it. Should have brought it to the beach so I could take a nice walk with it...on the pier...but only I would return!

Silver Threads And Golden Needles - Janis Joplin

Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones (I have about 11 episodes permanent on the DVR...need to figure out what to do with them, IF that DVR needs to be updated??? I don't remember which ones & still out camping now...I tried looking for DVD's, but don't think it has gone to DVD...sigh.)
I had a lot of Concerts and Movies stored in my DirecTV DVR receiver. When I had problems with the system DirecTV replaced the receiver.
I lost everything.
Then about a year ago I had another issue they said would only be corrected with receiver replacement. Replacing the receiver is SOP for them when they cannot figure out what's wrong over the phone.
I declined and the issue was resolved here on my end.
You would think the contents of the DVR would be stored in the cloud or some other way. I told them need to work on this more than once.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom