Spinach Bake w/Herbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahh. OK. For a second there I thought he was some attractive cook with his own show. hehe:)

Thank Goodness you got my sarcasm, was worried for a minute that I was going to DC detention for picking on people :LOL:

He is a hotty, pitty about the marks on his face. I can't seem to find anything on Google about it. Do you know what caused his skin to look like that?

Thank Goodness you got my sarcasm, was worried for a minute that I was going to DC detention for picking on people :LOL:

He is a hotty, pitty about the marks on his face. I can't seem to find anything on Google about it. Do you know what caused his skin to look like that?

Actually, I've never seen him. But I do love you and your sarcasm and everything else about you :) Maybe he had some serious acne growing up? I've seen people left with scars from that. It's a shame.

Actually, I've never seen him. But I do love you and your sarcasm and everything else about you :) Maybe he had some serious acne growing up? I've seen people left with scars from that. It's a shame.

Oh shoot, sorry for the sarcasm then :LOL: I thought everyone with a TV knew who he was :angel:
Maybe it was acne or burns. Who knows?!
You're pretty cool too :)

Yeah maybe...I just dont like the onscreen guy :rolleyes:

I like Jamie, he is friendly and easy going and someone I enjoy to watch cook :)

Back
Top Bottom