Sunday Dinner - 6/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
https://www.facebook.com/sandy.boun...YvcsaziL3ct9g28ihT9qo8Fbr4PW9cMGg&__tn__=R]-RFilet Mignon, Pan-Seared and finished in the Air Fryer
(400 - 8 Minutes)
Grilled Sweet Potato Rounds,
Steamed Broccoli Florets..........

Filet Mignon, Grilled Sweets 6-26-22.jpg

DH is home from camp and exhausted. I got kind of pooped out helping him get all the camping gear into the house. It didn't help that there is a heat wave. Taking it slowly did help. So, we just ordered burgers. I don't have the energy to cook and neither does he.

The plan was to have grilled chicken thighs in a hoisin marinade, potato and tossed salads.

The reality was that I incinerated the thighs. The potato and tossed salads were tasty.

We had Costco Italian sausage and ground beef lsaggna. It was very tasty. I'd actually have to pay attention to what I was doing to make it as well (and yes, I've made some amazing lasagna through the years). My son tried a new bread recipe, and baked a rustic loaf. It too was very good, very crusty., with a soft interior. It was a tasty meal, without a lot of work.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Himself grilled hot dogs. I opened a can of baked beans for him and nuked a tray of Stouffer's mac & cheese that had been hiding in the freezer for me, mostly. He also grilled some corn, which I cut off the cob. He had his plain; I added cut up Glory tomatoes and a few shakes of Tajin to mine. Fresh made peach ice cream was dessert.IMG_20220626_205104132_HDR.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom