The Sick Room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My MIL passed away last night. We got a call from the nursing home and got there within 15 minutes and she had passed just a few minutes before. I'm thankful we were here with my FIL when it happened. He and DH went to breakfast and then to the funeral home this morning to finalize paperwork and arrangements. After three years of pain and progressive dementia, she is now at peace.

I am so sorry for your and the families loss GG.

GG, I'm so sorry to hear of your family's loss. Very thankful that you were there with your FIL so he wasn't alone at this time. Hugs to you all.

Just another lovely day here, I have bad cold and it causing problem with my back, yes I am on strict to lean towards a wall or share when coughing or sneezing, like that is even possible.

Just to make everything even better my husband had a seizure, the first in years and now it look he got in a fight and came out worse, he can barely move. However the kid is active and want to play .

Asking for prayer everybody. To spare too many details, the thing I am going for biopsy in a couple of hours. Praying that there is nothing wrong. Your help in prayer is appreciated. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom