The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
urmaniac13 said:
41.gif
41.gif
41.gif

Phew!! I was getting a bit worried!!

Me too, since I sent it! :huh:

I hope she got it a while ago, cuz I think it's been a couple weeks since I sent it. Musta picked the slowest way to get there, eh?

(I don't recall turtleback being an option, or even horseback for that matter) :-p

ChefJune said:
since this is a cooking site, why not raise money to help a deserving student pay for culinary school?

you really don't want to get into the bidness of determining who is deserving.

that gig belongs to the gov't.'s of the world (and they haven't figured it out yet...)

if we're big enough to sponsor a charitable event of some kind, then you open a huge can o' worms as this ain't no democracy, and eventually some fellings will be hurt.

the beauty of this place, imo, is that it's kept simple; no politics, religion (besides gw's snorefests...j/k buddy:) ), nor dramatic agenda of any kind.

just the love of cooking and eating.

the rest of the world is complicated enough.

Well, I'd love to have the apron for a few days, too. By looking at the list it should be here about 2020...but I'm patient.:)

Half Baked said:
Well, I'd love to have the apron for a few days, too. By looking at the list it should be here about 2020...but I'm patient.:)

Yeah, and perhaps by 2020 someone may have invented a way to email solid objects, then things will speed up a little:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Chef_Jen said:
Well set up the list geographically.. its easier for it to start in one country see all the people there then move to the next one

We're not geographic, except a little european jaunt in the middle:rolleyes: (they're the ones with the ***)
We're actually listed by who asked for it, in order, to some extent.

DaCook, Chef_Jen & Half Baked: I've put you on the list:)

jkath
buckytom

pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
BigDog
kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny

ronjohn55
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
urmaniac13***
erinmself***
cheese-lovers***
Deadly Sushi
Dina
corazon90
Constance
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000
VeraBlue
ChefJune
TATTRAT
DaCook
Chef_Jen
Half Baked

Hi guys. Wow its been a long time since we've been on here. Kinda like we disappeared off the face of the earth but oh well. Since we were last on we see we have been moved up a couple of places. We are heaps excited now!!!!

ok gotta go schools out!

Luv Kim and Krysten :chef:

P.S we saw the veronicas live last night and it was awesome!!!!!!!

Update:
Kimbaby let me know that it's currently on it's way to PHINZ's house!

Woo hoo!

KIMBABY.......please post your photo!!!

Got it! Give me a couple of days to get it decorated (already started), do some cooking, throw in a few recipes, and get a picture. I'm also throwing a little something else in for everybody who receives it after me. Please only take one and then put the rest in the box to go to the next person.

I am very sorry but I have had pneumonia while I had the apron and was not gonna pose for a picture sick... sorry... :)

Back
Top Bottom