'Till I See You Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Once again, thank you all so much! We're still taking it one day at at time but I go for my Sub. training on Feb 6th & I'll be able to start working as soon as that's over. We had our taxes done last week & after hubby gets himself something to drive, we'll be looking into the posibility of getting a bluetooth phone so we can have internet access again! Keep your fingers crossed!:)

crewsk said:
Once again, thank you all so much! We're still taking it one day at at time but I go for my Sub. training on Feb 6th & I'll be able to start working as soon as that's over. We had our taxes done last week & after hubby gets himself something to drive, we'll be looking into the posibility of getting a bluetooth phone so we can have internet access again! Keep your fingers crossed!:)
Fingers very tightly crossed!!!

Sending tons of love and support your way, Crewsk - we all miss you! :heart:

I'm glad your family's hanging in there Crewsk! We all think about you lots and miss you tons! Give hugs to everyone for me, especially you!:)

Thanks Piccolina & PA! I will pass the hugs out ASAP!:) I wish I could sit here most of the day & chat with everyone but I've got a lot to get done before the kids get out of school. I hope to see you all soon!

Great to hear from you again Crewsk!! And to know that you guys are okay:) I hope things will start looking up even more for you guys as you all deserve that so... And good luck on your job, I hope you will enjoy it... hugs to you and your kids!! And if you can spare a few moment, try not to be a stranger to us!!:) :) :)

Hi Crewsk,
You've been sorely miss around here. Hope things change very soon and we can chat with you again..Hugs to you and the children and DH..
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom