Vetkoek (SA fatcakes) alla Snip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Darn it! Must have missed this post, I'm on my way! Just have to check my kayak for leaks :ROFLMAO:

I'll leave the light on and have the spare bedroom ready. Tip: rig a sail, or better yet, get a wing from a broken airplane. The you won't have to paddle as much. And you may wish to put a sidle float on that kayak. I've seen ocean waves before, when I lived on an aircraft carrier. They never got big enough to tip over our great big, airplane toting, grey canoe, but I'm pretty sure they could swamp a kayak in short order. Maybe you should come the long way, by helium balloon.:LOL:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I'll leave the light on and have the spare bedroom ready. Tip: rig a sail, or better yet, get a wing from a broken airplane. The you won't have to paddle as much. And you may wish to put a sidle float on that kayak. I've seen ocean waves before, when I lived on an aircraft carrier. They never got big enough to tip over our great big, airplane toting, grey canoe, but I'm pretty sure they could swamp a kayak in short order. Maybe you should come the long way, by helium balloon.:LOL:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Think I just peed a little :ohmy:

Maybe I should just shoot myself out of a cannon? Don't forget that light, I'm scared of the dark!

Back
Top Bottom