Vote 5 Stars for DC!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're getting as close to #3 as "Kissin' Cousins"!

As of the 18:23 PST update (about 10 minutes ago) we just need 20 more 5-star votes to be #3!!! For those who are keeping track ... subtracting our point from their points, divided by 5, equals 19.2 ... that's just to tie ... we need MORE points to move ahead. That's why I say 20 instead of 19.2.

We've just about reached our avg for the day based on the last couple of weeks. No problem - we will be #3 tomorrow!!!

Mugsy,

There is a link at the top right of the page. Just click on that, scroll down to Discuss Cooking, then vote 5 stars. :) Easy as pie.

:) Barbara

Thanks !!

Thanks For the update Atomic Jed and :kiss: CUZ Michael!!! Hahahahhaha! We are on our way to #3 YAYYYYY!!:whistling W e will be whistling dixie!!:clap: :bounce: :clap: :bounce:

Humm .... Atomic Jed ... I think Heat is competing for your place as our official DC "Cheer Leader"! :LOL: Something tells me she would be cuter in the outfit than you ... but that's another topic for another forum somewhere else, I'm sure ... ROFLOL :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry gang ... when everyone gets up and votes tomorrow ... we WILL be #3! We just need 12 more 5-star votes as of a few minutes ago.

Noway!!

NOBODY CAN REPLACE '"ATOMIC JED" AS THE OFFICIAL DC CHEERLEADER!!!!:bb: :bb:

Hes the BESTIST of em all!! Im his Secretary all Good Officials need one. So, when he's out on business he sends me in to cheer everybody on!! :bounce: :clap: Come on everyone get them votes in early! And Cuz , i might look better in the Cheerleading outfit but, Atomic Jed Cheers Better! hahah. But, im still trying to get him to put it on! I would love to see him in it!! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

36993 "Stars" Minus OUR 36962 = 31 "Stars to "Tie" (32 more Stars" And WE Advance to #3!!! (WE only need 6.3 More Five Star votes!!! ) :w00t: :w00t2: :punk: :clap: :bounce: YAY!!! Team! Friends! Fellow Culinarians!!! YAY DC!!! :chef: :cool: :) Atomic Jed!

OO My!!! My Vote went in! Just 1.2 MORE! 5 Star Votes!! PLEASE, 2 more People, Vote 5 Stars for DC!!!! :shock: :w00t2: :w00t: :dizzy: :bounce: OOOOOOO My!!!!! :) Atomic Jed!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom