Wax Paper as a Food Wrap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can buy wax paper sandwich/snack bags as well. Amazon has them in bulk. 200 bags for $14.99. They're easier than zipper bags to get sandwiches into. You can also buy paper sandwich bags.
That sounds like good suggestions. Who knows what the kids will think of sandwiches hand wrapped in waxed paper?

Sometimes kids will think something is weird, for reasons adults don't understand. Sometimes it's the other kids at school that tease for something. Now, I'm not saying that kids will react badly to hand wrapped sandwiches, but if they do, then the ready made bags might solve the problem.

That sounds like good suggestions. Who knows what the kids will think of sandwiches hand wrapped in waxed paper?

Sometimes kids will think something is weird, for reasons adults don't understand. Sometimes it's the other kids at school that tease for something. Now, I'm not saying that kids will react badly to hand wrapped sandwiches, but if they do, then the ready made bags might solve the problem.
Very true. The paper bags are great as well and a little cheaper. 200 for $12.99 for the plain brown paper. They're biodegradable.

Let the children help with food budgets including sandwich wrapping, to teach the value of $. My kids were making their own lunches on Sunday nights, bagging cookies, making sandwiches (to freeze), then each morning putting the lunch items in a bag. When they became adults, earning their own money, you can bet they used those skills to save money, then to use what they saved for what they wanted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom