What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Setting at my desk at work. Just finished my morning coffee from Speedway gas station... in the morning it's the best coffee you will find!!!

I bet they run 500 pots of coffee between 5am and 8am...
You have a pick of 4 blends--regular, dark roast, columbian then they have a special that changes. This month it is Kona blend.

I usually mix the Dark roast and Columbian....

Better coffee than Starbucks ever dreamed of serving and it's about $1 per 24oz cup....

Meh...calories shmalories, just enjoy. There are enough good things about red wine to offset a few measly calories.

I just finished a cup of butter pecan coffee. I think its time for a big glass of distilled water now.

Gatorade right now but my drink of choice when I get home is some vodka, redbull and a splash of grape cranberry juice. Mmm

Uncle B .. i have heard good things about that ...
my MIL loves wild turkey .. was thinking of getting her a bottle of the
honey .. is it good ?

Uncle B .. i have heard good things about that ...
my MIL loves wild turkey .. was thinking of getting her a bottle of the
honey .. is it good ?

Yes, it is a very good Liqueur blend of honey and bourbon! It's a nice after dinner just to sip on. It's only 71 proof so it is very smooth, and easy to drink! I also enjoy all of the Wild Turkey Bourbons, except the 80 proof expression which for my personal taste...tastes like brown water!;)

Enjoy!

Hot tea. A wee bit of a sore throat today. I think it is from the smoke from down south. I could smell a whiff of it in the air today when I was outside. Since the winds have changed direction the smoke has started to filter into Northern California, but I would rather have a whiff of smoke then the horrible time Southern California is going through.

Drinking water for another15 minutes...

Gotta go play hockey, then get into the fun stuff

John

Back
Top Bottom