What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thursday night is White Russian Night with the girls...can't go wrong with Smirnoff Vanilla, Kahlua and Heavy Cream...I like a bit of caramel syrup in it as well :-D

Just coffee for me so far. Currently drinking a BIG glass of water with a splash of chilled triple ginseng tea in it. Very refreshing.

After recently discovering the truly outstanding qualities of Belgian brews, today i am having a Canadian brewed version called "La Fin du Monde"... lovely!

I made an awesome Spinach and cheese mille foille tart tonight... I ate a ton and had to play soccer afterward. Now I am having a sip of Rubbens Chocolade Jenever from Zele, Belgium to help my thirst and digestion. Wow, this distillery has been working since 1817, that was previous to Belgium gaining Independance... so should I say from the Spanish Low Countries ? LOL

After recently discovering the truly outstanding qualities of Belgian brews, today i am having a Canadian brewed version called "La Fin du Monde"... lovely!

lol bubba. a 9% beer ain't the end of the world.

not until the case is gone. :angel:

dodi, every time i read your posts and see your avatar, i feel like saying "fabulous"... :)

Tanks buckytom, but I want you to know the truth, this is me in the morning,before I shave!
Dodi
dodi_moustache.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom