What are some foods you loved that they don't make anymore?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol@blatz beer.. reminds me of peils (sp?)

do they still have that hard candy on a stick.. caramel.. they were called "Sugardaddys" or something.

Pixie sticks...mmmmmmmmmm! I remember those fondly. We had a kid at work down 50 of them in an hour. I have never seen someone spiral up and then down so fast. Yikes!

I don't think they make cookie crisps anymore cause i don't see it on the shelves of super markets anymore and i don't think they make gatorade lemon-lime ( the first clear gatorade) lol iloved that stuff.

What ever happened to my caffine filled serge??? i used to pour that in my cereal

Hey Bang, we have that here in Hawaii. Almost as popular as Spam and Libby's Vienna Sausage.

I bet. I ate an entire can of spam last night with my beer. :LOL:

Goes great with Wasabi and Pickled Ginger.

FOODS THAT ARE NOT MADE VERY MUCH ANY MORE are the foods that are 100% healthy without chemicals, preservatives, and an inch full of oddities on the label that we do not have a clue what they are; including MSG, partially hydroginated oils.

green.gif
:roll: GO DUCKS

I never got to try Jolt Cola. My mother wouldn't let me. Now, I don't know where to get it, but I hear it's still around. Maybe down in Ohio.

You can still get Cookie Crisp. I saw a commercial for it just this past weekend.

Whatever happened to Chili Pie Hamburger Helper? Turned basic hamburger into a somewhat decent chili, then topped with cornbread. I've tried making it on my own, and the cornbread ended up weighing the chili down so much that the chili bubbled up and out of the pan and into the oven.

I remember there used to be about 20 or so different kinds of Hamburger Helper. Nowadays, I only find the Lasange, which I detest, and the Beef Stronganoff, which sets off my lactose intolerance (funny, making the stuff from scratch doesn't set me off :) ). My other half brought home some of the Tuna Helper stuff, but I've never been really happy with that stuff.

koala yummies! weren't those the things that were cookies with chocolate in the center? correct me if i'm wrong...
and the keebler brand. the ones i remember were in a light, silvery-blue package. magicmiddles?
and do they still make Popeye popcorn salt? i THINK it may have had a sort of cheese-flavor, but don't quote me on that one. i was still sleeping in a crib last time i had that.

Betty Crocker has only 4 kinds of Hamburger Helper. I like the one that had potatoes in it. I can't believe it was discontinued.

screaming yellow zonkers... what happened to them??
they were so much better than fiddle faddle

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom