What are you all doing for Thanksgiving this year?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've decided that if no gathering is to take place and it will just be my son and me, that I'm going to order the Thanksgiving feast meal from Bob Evans. Plus I'll make a couple of small sides, like my son's baked beans and my sweet potatoes (going to forego the green bean casserole this year because my son won't touch it and I'm not making a whole casserole just for me).

I know homemade is better, but I don't have the energy for such a meal anymore. Even for 2 people it's a lot of work. And the Bob Evans meal covers pretty much all the bases.

Whiskadoodle, I'm glad your SO is feeling a little better about the situation. It broke my heart reading your post and that she cried, having to tell everyone 'no get-together', because I know how she feels. We have a good-sized family as well and this is going to be difficult, especially for my son, who looks forward to getting together with his family for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's going to be hard on him. But we'll see. Still no word yet from 'the boss'.

Back
Top Bottom