What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP you are an artist!! you create beautiful edible art out of cake. some of your cakes are so beautiful in design and COLORS and decorations i am in awe!!

Thanks, Ms M. I call myself a "cake artist/caterer" on my business card but consider myself more someone who gets away playing with other people's food! LOL!!!!!

Thanks, Ms M. I call myself a "cake artist/caterer" on my business card but consider myself more someone who gets away playing with other people's food! LOL!!!!!
:chef: :LOL: sounds like fun to me!! i understand completely! my dream was to own a resturant but alas it isn't meant to be!!

I have been trying for 3 days now to surprise DH with his favourite Gluten Free Banana Flax Muffins...and every day he uses the most ripe bananas for his morning protein shake. I keep saying "I wanted to bake with those" and today when I said it he replied "oh, I just thought you wanted to use them up". Okay, then why would I say it every day when there are new "over-ripe" bananas!

So, I guess I will be making his second favourite, the pineapple walnut variety today so he can have something in his work dinner bag!

Also need 12 dozen cookies for our church's VBS program that starts Monday. Probably will do 4 dozen each of chocolate chocolate chip, oatmeal chocolate chip and fruit loop bars (like rice crispie squares).

I am sure glad it is cooler today!

The humidity is down today, so I think I'd like to use some of the bounty of my herb garden and make a pie/quiche with mixed fresh herbs and baby leeks. I can freeze it in sections and take it for lunch next week.

Also taking advantage of the low humidity to bake some country bread.

spinach pies during the night

img_839270_0_b811796ec99d4a0bdb2957e2c6f964b7.jpg

They look good, MsM!

Yesterday I baked 13+ dozen chocolate chocolate chip cookies for a kid's program this week. I did it at 7 am to beat the heat!

If it stays a bit cooler I'm going to bake a chocolate raspberry torte. I'll wait a bit and see though. No sense heating up the house this early.

They look good, MsM!

Yesterday I baked 13+ dozen chocolate chocolate chip cookies for a kid's program this week. I did it at 7 am to beat the heat!
thank you!! btw i updated the recipe thread with the pics form last night.

and
img_839282_0_5132b72c06a9cddacc57bffc5cec186d.gif
wow thats a lot of chips!!! thats why i made my spinach pies during the night, it hasn't been above 90F but it's been humid!! i can't breathe when it's humid!!

If it stays a bit cooler I'm going to bake a chocolate raspberry torte. I'll wait a bit and see though. No sense heating up the house this early.

You know, it's quite a bit cooler today. Just sayin'....:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom