What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying a bundt cake using a cake mix, instant pudding,sherry wonder what I'll get? It should be fun 2 kids helping me:ohmy:

kades

How did it turn out ? I've made cakes from mixes using the bundt pan but not with pudding and other ingredients.

Baked a batch of Oatmeal-Raisin-Walnut-Dates cake cookies. Yummo!!!! Made them with Giant Eagle (store brand) Butter Deluxe cake mix. Always on sale for 10 boxes for $10.

img_681246_0_f3792f18c72c801b219ff9bb33ecc447.jpg

those look good enough to eat lol.

not baking today, but on thurs. will try outback bread recipe. having a bread lover over for her b'day dinner.

babe:chef:

I've been pretty busy lately and may have missed the "Outback Bread" recipe. Care to share it here or by PM?

Thanks

JoeV

This morning I baked a blueberry/cream cheese coffee cake and a banana walnut bread for a couple of friends that came over for coffee. The coffee cake was so good.

Well, nothing yet today. I'm cruising for inspiration at the moment. I did Reeses bars and lemon bars on Sunday. (All gone) and I need some cookie recipe. I may do jkath's monster cookies. That sounds yummy.

How did it turn out ? I've made cakes from mixes using the bundt pan but not with pudding and other ingredients.
It turned out really well..I plan to make another with a vanilla cake mix I found,,WE ended up using ice cream with the last one instead of a glaze on top..I tasted it and it's good like this.
kadesma

Have some rolls on the rise for dinner..Made an apple pie..We have so darn many apples and also late ripening peaches, I"m having a heck of a time using them.
kadesma

This afternoon, baked 2 loaves of cinnamon raisin bread using mixed dried fruit instead of raisins and a new recipe that turned out well for a chocolate zucchini cake. Easy and dark chocolate. Found the recipe at the King Arthur website. Yum.........

Babe, likely too much water. Stew the strawberries a bit til they are mush and let some of the water reduce. It will work better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom