What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Feeling very sorry for myself. This stupid cold is lingering, moving to my chest, and giving me headaches all week, so I can't do any of the things I've planned. So aggravating.

Then I come here to complain and think about Munky and her DH and I'm hoping he's doing better today. My problems are minor in comparison.

Take care, Munky :heart:

Try Mucinex if you can take it. It will help loosen the chest, I swear it took a week off my cold. Something viral going on this year, we had it pretty bad in the facility and then staff started getting colds.

Try Mucinex if you can take it. It will help loosen the chest, I swear it took a week off my cold. Something viral going on this year, we had it pretty bad in the facility and then staff started getting colds.

Yeah. My nurse practitioner also prescribed them for me last November after two months of coughing. I couldn't believe how effective it was. :angel:

Mrs. Munky, does the hospital :angel: Mr. Munky is in have regular visiting hours? When I have been extremely ill while in the hospital, my family member were allowed to sit by my bedside as long as they wanted to, as long as they didn't disturb me or that they didn't interfere with my nurse as she was doing her job. Every time I opened my eyes there was always one of my kids just sitting there for the first week. Twenty-four hour vigils. During the night hours, they would often be asleep. Even though I slept the first week, I was so happy to see someone there each time I opened my eyes. I knew I wasn't alone.

I hope Mr. Munky has a speedy recovery. Do take care of yourself. Hubby is going to need all the support and love I know you all have for him. I have the feeling that God knows he is a very special person to some very special people. :angel: God has given this angel the job of looking down on him while he is recovering. :angel:

I don't need to tell you lots of fluids, too...do I?:D A good time to try out some of that honey with a splash of lemon in hot tea!:wub::bounce:

I'm trying to drink G2 Gatorade for the other issues (you know ;)). I don't usually drink tea, but I do have some packets of chai (DH trying to help me out - I asked him to get black tea so I could make chai with my own spices and he came home with those :wub: )

I think I'll try some. Thanks again :heart:

Last edited:
Just a quick note.Things aren't improving.
Serious Afib fluctuations.
Not much improvement with his hand.It will take time and patience.

Thanks all for the thoughts and prayers.
Boy,does he need them now.

Munky.

And fruit flies wins again. Nothing fell down , but my husband was mending something in the kitchen, some computer stuff, fruit flies land on it and my husband get zapped. It just hurt, nothing serious but we are getting scared. We have mutant fruit flies!

GG, I hope that cold breaks for you soon and you're all better.

Just a quick note.Things aren't improving...

Praying for you, too, Munky! You just take care of loving him and keeping him company. We'll all do the worrying for you while we're praying and hoping. Take care of yourself before the nurses need to take care of you, too. (((hugs)))

GG, I hope that cold breaks for you soon and you're all better.

Thank you, CG :heart:

Just had some nice chai tea with honey and I'm feeling a bit better, except for the headache. Do you love my cute new honey jar?

Attachments

• 1474663083165.jpg
    1474663083165.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 113
Munky, know that you, DH and boys are in my thoughts. I wish there was something I could do...[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]

from my history.........fruit flies have always lived in and around bananas..........and it's usually at the end of the bananas' life..........for me..............I usually just throw the remaining bananas away............it's not worth it for me to see them infesting anything else...........they are actually setting up house in that fruit .........fraternal relations, bathroom habits, texting, using the tiny computers, etc...........,,,,,,seriously fruits are their habitats.......do you really want to be eating that?

Back
Top Bottom