What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just had lunch after a beautiful walk. 65 degrees right now, and calm. Getting ready to go to the store to pick up a few things. Wish it was close enough to walk. My foot feels good today and the knees are not bad. The nearest store is eight miles, so I'm not up to that yet. If I didn't need dog food I could ride my bike, but that would be difficult to say the least. :LOL:

I just had lunch after a beautiful walk. 65 degrees right now, and calm. Getting ready to go to the store to pick up a few things. Wish it was close enough to walk. My foot feels good today and the knees are not bad. The nearest store is eight miles, so I'm not up to that yet. If I didn't need dog food I could ride my bike, but that would be difficult to say the least. :LOL:
Glad to read that the foot is feeling good an the knees are not bad.

No basket or paniers on your bike?

taxlady said:
Glad to read that the foot is feeling good an the knees are not bad.

No basket or paniers on your bike?

No, bit you would be surprised what you can get into a back pack- but not a 35 pound bag of dog food!

I do need to start riding again soon though. A few years ago we were doing 50 mile rides. Last couple of years the rides have been 25 or less usually. That is a nice ride. If I lived where it was flat I would be able to ride a lot more. We took the bikes on a vacation to Michigan once and were pleased at how easy it was to ride at lower altitude.
Thanks!

It is Good Friday here today!

We have mum and her partner coming over for lunch, we are having fish and chips...then hot cross buns for dessert...we have fruit ones and chocolate ones :yum:

Also some Easter egg chocolates for on the table to munch on whenever we want :)

Going to have a few ones, good food and wonderful company...looking foreward to it ;)

I'm waiting for the Novocaine to wear off after getting a temporary crown on a broken molar. Not supposed to eat for 4 hours. :sigh:

Trying to keep up with vacuuming the Asian lady bugs from the sunroom windows. Nasty things. It becomes an obsession, just when I think I got them all, more magically appear.

Going to make myself a note to not forget the basketball game tonight -- our local FGCU Eagles are making quite a splash at the playoffs. DirecTV is having free HBO & Max as well. Decisions, decisions.

We have just bought a new washing machine :)

Our old one, which is 7 years old is playing up a bit in the way of washing :rolleyes:

I washed a heap of whites this morning and there were light brown stains all over the clothes, all in different spots, we had recently started using fabric softener so we dont know if it was that, or that we always wash in cold water, not sure :ermm:

We did have a top loader, we have bought a front loader this time as Steve used to have one in England and said they are very good, so we always said once it is time for a new washer, it will be a front loader!

After looking through online reviews all morning...we have bought a Samsung 10kg and have bought it from Appliances Online as they had it for a good price, $1,139 (rrp $1,999), with free delivery and they take away your old washer for free and install the new one...so we are well chuffed :)

Here it is

Samsung 10kg

We have just bought a new washing machine :)

Our old one, which is 7 years old is playing up a bit in the way of washing :rolleyes:

I washed a heap of whites this morning and there were light brown stains all over the clothes, all in different spots, we had recently started using fabric softener so we dont know if it was that, or that we always wash in cold water, not sure :ermm:

We did have a top loader, we have bought a front loader this time as Steve used to have one in England and said they are very good, so we always said once it is time for a new washer, it will be a front loader!

After looking through online reviews all morning...we have bought a Samsung 10kg and have bought it from Appliances Online as they had it for a good price, $1,139 (rrp $1,999), with free delivery and they take away your old washer for free and install the new one...so we are well chuffed :)

Here it is

Samsung 10kg

I want an LG Candy Apple Red washer and dryer set...I would be in heaven!

They look good too :)

It is always good to check reviews before buying as it gives you piece of mind not only about the product, but the online store you buy it from :)

They look good too :)

It is always good to check reviews before buying as it gives you piece of mind not only about the product, but the online store you buy it from :)

There's a couple of stores here in town that carry LG, I would just have them deliver...but firts i have to move to an apartment that I could put them in...:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Waiting to see how my almond cake turns out without the butter. I put it in the oven and then I noticed that the sliced almonds were still in the measuring cup. So, I quick took the cake out of the oven and sprinkled them on top and put the cake back in the oven. Five minutes later I was looking around the kitchen to see what else to put in the dishwasher and I spotted the ramekin with the melted butter. D'oh! :doh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom