What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just ordered some theatre tickets online from Ticketmaster, about drove me nuts with the timer! FINALLY was able to print them, I forgot I already had an account and password with them, and by the time I found the PW, my time had run out and I had to start over.

I'm going to put linings in the jean purses I made last week.
I hate buying tickets online. They don't make it a pleasant experience and then they charge a fee for the privilege of doing the work for them. :ermm:

If you are putting linings in jeans purses, you may as well put some inside pockets.

I hate buying tickets online. They don't make it a pleasant experience and then they charge a fee for the privilege of doing the work for them. :ermm:

If you are putting linings in jeans purses, you may as well put some inside pockets.

Indeed. I'm still annoyed. I wanted to do the preshow dinner, but it won't let me print tickets from home, pick-up only. And since we live out of town, it sounds like too much of a PITA.

And inside pockets are in the plan. It's design as I go.

Indeed. I'm still annoyed. I wanted to do the preshow dinner, but it won't let me print tickets from home, pick-up only. And since we live out of town, it sounds like too much of a PITA.

And inside pockets are in the plan. It's design as I go.

What I want to know is... :ermm:
If your purse is stuffed full... and you know what you want is on the bottom... do you unzip the zipper and slide a hand in? :rolleyes::angel::LOL:

What I want to know is... :ermm:
If your purse is stuffed full... and you know what you want is on the bottom... do you unzip the zipper and slide a hand in? :rolleyes::angel::LOL:

:LOL: I sewed the zipper up....not a bad idea though, Pac!

Why do you have staples? I thought I saw that you had a laparoscopic gallbladder removal, was there something else?

WOOHOO! on the medals! I love the Olympics!
I did have a laparoscopic gallbladder removal, but he made four incisions and closed them with staples. I get them out in two weeks!

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. If I got any lazier I'd have to use the litter pan and lick myself clean. *mrow* Gotta get myself off my kiester and flip some laundry from washer to dryer, then get started on making a batch of taco seasoning mix. After that, I'll probably get lazy again. :LOL:

OH. MY. GOSH. I have tried over and over again to post here this evening but I keep getting knocked offline. :wacko: I've tried to respond to Kayelle's artichoke thread 3 times....must be the crazy wind...I'll be amazed if this goes through. Grrr!! :(

And there you are...the weather has been a pain everywhere. I've had problems with the Student Loan Site for the past three days...I hope they get it fixed before my payment is due.

Yay! Thanks for responding so quickly Princess, at least I know it went through and I'm not posting just to see a pop-up saying I am 'not online' when I hit send. So frustrating, isn't it?

Now that it seems to be working I'm about ready for bed. lol. :ohmy::LOL:

I'm just waiting for the dishwasher to finish up so I can open it up and let them air dry. Then I should shower and go to sleep earlier than normal. We'll see. I do have to get up and be dressed and functional on Monday morning. The dishwasher repair guy is coming anytime from noon on to check it over and figure out why it sounds like an airplane revving its engine whenever the pump is working. I don't need him catching me in my nightgown! :LOL: I'm tempted to use paper plates tomorrow so I have a completely empty dishwasher when he gets here - I don't want anything in there to get broken. At least it's still under (extended) warranty, so I have that going for us.

Yes, you should probably have it empty in case he needs to pull the racks out.

Having tres leches cake and coffee for breakfast then finishing packing. Then we head off the climb into the belly of the great silver bird who will fly us back to our homeland.

Having tres leches cake and coffee for breakfast then finishing packing. Then we head off the climb into the belly of the great silver bird who will fly us back to our homeland.

It was too late to catch the giant luna moth, huh?

I just finished some toasted French bread with peabut butter on it.
The bread I bought yesterday has a stale layer already :mad:
Looks like I may have to rethink tonight's dinner of roasted marrow bones on crostini. On the plus side I'll have lots of croutons in another day or so :)

Just ordered some theatre tickets online from Ticketmaster, about drove me nuts with the timer! FINALLY was able to print them, I forgot I already had an account and password with them, and by the time I found the PW, my time had run out and I had to start over.

I'm going to put linings in the jean purses I made last week.

I saw a pair of jeans I would love to use for a purse, but I don't think the woman wearing them is ready to give them up. LOL They had flap pockets in the back with glitz and bling. Maybe I will look for a pair like that at Goodwill. First I have to practice making purses from regular old jeans until I get the hang of it.

What am I doing right now? Nursing a hangover. I didn't have a drink all week (actually quite unusual for me) and then went to a Scotch tasting last night to benefit the Smoky Mountain Highland Games. Came back to the house afterwards and shared four beers with a good friend. Woke up this morning with an upset stomach and a hangover headache compounded by a sinus headache (woke up with one nostril completely blocked). Miserable, but at least I had a good time last night.

I saw a pair of jeans I would love to use for a purse, but I don't think the woman wearing them is ready to give them up. LOL They had flap pockets in the back with glitz and bling. Maybe I will look for a pair like that at Goodwill. First I have to practice making purses from regular old jeans until I get the hang of it.

It's super easy, Carol! I just hacked off the legs, sewed up the bottom, and made the strap from the seam of one of the legs.

I'm thinking about having a cup of coffee, need to go out and get the paper.

What am I doing right now? Nursing a hangover. I didn't have a drink all week (actually quite unusual for me) and then went to a Scotch tasting last night to benefit the Smoky Mountain Highland Games. Came back to the house afterwards and shared four beers with a good friend. Woke up this morning with an upset stomach and a hangover headache compounded by a sinus headache (woke up with one nostril completely blocked). Miserable, but at least I had a good time last night.

I'm not getting drunk! I'm doing charity work! :)

I just got back from the grocery store. I needed bread and milk, but the 8 pc fried chicken was looking especially tempting as well as the Almond Joy bar. I recall them not having the chicken out at 11:00AM and am glad times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom