What are you eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Half Baked said:
Cottage cheese and pink lemonade. I love cottage cheese.

I thought I ate some weird stuff together. :LOL:

Well, I just drank my OJ, minus the first sip that I used as a rinse and polished off a cereal bowl full of ruffles.

Yesterdays pea soup, with half an italian sausage that I have crumbled and cooked in a pan. Dispite my problems with this soup yesterday its been great, and there is still loads left!

I just made a nice smoothie with strawberries, blueberries, fresh squeezed orange juice and a scoop of protein powder.

Today, Full throttle, 1/2 can of coke, 3-2x2 inch brownies and starting on a can of diet cherry, vanilla, honey, BBQ, saffron, lychee, mango, pear, steak, pepsi. (LOL!) You know which one I'm talking about!

Polished off a cheese burger with provolone (what else would I put on it, American? :LOL: ) grease fries, and a cherry pepsi. Still a little hungry. :chef: I got a hankering for some steak. :cool: Ehh, what else is new?? :-p

Grilled salmon steak and asparagus.

Hey Clutch! Try that cheeseburger with jalapena monterrey jack and fried onions. Had one at Paul's on 2nd Ave the other night and it was excellent!

spiritboxer, where is paul's on 2nd? uptown or downtown? i'm always looking for good burger joints.

i'm off to big nick's on broadway and 77th; time for a lamb souvlaki extra tatsiki, greek salad, steak fries (clutch, what are grease fries?), and greek bean salad with extra stinky feta.

buckytom said:
spiritboxer, where is paul's on 2nd? uptown or downtown? i'm always looking for good burger joints.
2nd Ave, just below St. Marks. Wish they'd merge with Pomme Fritte down the block, then we'd have real fries as well and I'd probably end up sleeping in the doorway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom