What are you eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks spiritboxer, i'll have to remember that when i'm downtown next time.

pomme frite, huh? i'm extremely interested. lotsa funky mayos and vinegars, i hope?

going to google it.

buckytom said:
i'm off to big nick's on broadway and 77th; time for a lamb souvlaki extra tatsiki, greek salad, steak fries (clutch, what are grease fries?), and greek bean salad with extra stinky feta.
Hey BT, I didn't know that feta stinks!!

Mud, I am hearing your voice of experience loud and clear- about a week too late. I too have been down that road. We tried to make a stack of pancakes so my daughter could eat them throughout the week for breakfast before school. nada, scratch that. BAD idea.

Anywho, I am sitting here with a SMALL glass of wine. yeah, it's 12:34 here in kansas, but it sounded really good. Thinking of going and slicing some smoked salmon and fresh mozarella and crackers.

boufa06 said:
Hey BT, I didn't know that feta stinks!!

lol boufa, you're right, i guess it's not really smelly, but, hmmm, maybe i should have said "sharp". either way, i love the stuff.

unka bob, you're making me really hungry for a bambi burger. haven't had one in a long time.

buckytom said:
pomme frite, huh? i'm extremely interested. lotsa funky mayos and vinegars, i hope?
going to google it.
Yeah, Pomme Fritte's a Belgian Fries place on 2nd Ave just before 7th St with all the mayo + every other exotic topping you can think of. I like mine with salt & malt vinegar.
As far as food tonight, I'm not home so I made do with a Quizno's Smokehouse Beef Brisket sandwich. Boy was that good.......:pig:

i am having a mug of peppermint tea and deciding if i want toast with raspberry jam or not.hoping my daughter pluged in her car..it's -9c here but with windchill it is -15c

I have some Skippy P-nut butter I am going to try in a while...someone mentioned it a few days ago...I have not had Skippy in years!
Maybe with some banana...:ermm:

Uncle Bob said:
I have some Skippy P-nut butter I am going to try in a while...someone mentioned it a few days ago...I have not had Skippy in years!
Maybe with some banana...:ermm:
mmmmm, did someone say skippy and banana!! :-p

Oh, I love peanut butter, banana with honey sandwhiches....yumyum.

Does chewing gum count? I am chomping away on honey/lemon flavoured gum

Back
Top Bottom