What are you eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BreaKFAST CONSISTED OF 2 EGGS, JHOME FRIES,2 PIECES OF TAOST AND BOTTOMLESS CUP OF COFFEE. aLL FOR $1.99 (GOOD DEAl) Lunch was some waldorf salad. Sorry about all the caps but got some crumbs stuck in keyboard. Guess I will have to take off all those little letter keys and clean the keyboard. What a job. I have tried to spray the crap out but didn't work. Don't know about my evening meal yet.

A toasted onion bagel, with butter & muenster cheese & a Cappuccino Delight Slimfast :LOL:

Last edited:
no breakfast, lunch ahhh a nice thick slice of ciabatta with pistachio mortadella...;) ice tea with lemon.

kadesma

I just ate lunch from some backup dishes after a function last night. Chicken Tikka Masala and Sweet and Sour Fish. On steamed rice. Now Im off for a dish of orange and cardamom icecream. Yumster!

( BTW...I did not put the chicken and fish on the plate together!! :) lolol

DH just told me he was picking up something en route home from his going to Half-price books.

Munching on a corned beef on rye with mustard at 2:30am and washing it down with a Stewart's Root Beer. Life is good!:rolleyes:

Getting ready for our every sunday breakfast date:) We both love it and look forward to our just us time on sunday morning.
Then we come home and the fun with the family begins...

kadesma

A handful of dry roasted peanuts and a cold cola. I'm waiting to put a loaf of N.Y. Times bread in the oven. Only about 30 minutes before it goes in and the house starts to smell divine. Then...you KNOW what I'll be eating.:):)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom