What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahh! That would be great for kids...you could add a little Velveeta! Then, in my opinion, kids would eat that up!

Where do they sell that? I have never seen it in the stores?
sounds like she made that one up. and it sounds like a great idea. i would serve with the velveeta or a tomato sauce.

i had a homemade thick and juicy burger with land o' lakes yellow american, stackers pickles, sauted onions and ketchup on a poppy seed kaiser roll and a black cherry soda. yummy (i can finally eat without my throat burning!! yippee LOL)

It is a sunny day today so I am planning to make a nice salad for lunch with tuna, shrips, lettuce, spring onion and radishes. I have sun dried tomato buns to serve it with.

You have to make it yourself. Just cut the dogs in chunks and stick in some spaghetti and boil.
I know there has to be a halloween trick in there for those somewhere.

You have to make it yourself. Just cut the dogs in chunks and stick in some spaghetti and boil.
I know there has to be a halloween trick in there for those somewhere.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think on that

i had campbell's bean with bacon soup, a couple pillsbury buttermilk biscuits and arizona iced tea.

A chicken sandwich made from leftover rotisserie chicken. It was delicious - then we had coffee and sugar free jello.

Ravioli. But hey! Look what I found for kids! Insert dry spaghetti into hot dogs then boil!

img_816212_0_bf299afa1eb12e5727ea43f05da740cc.jpg

I HAVE to do this for one of the lunches at our youth conference this summer! Maybe I can figure out how to work it into a mac and cheese type dish! They always love when I throw a surprise at them! :chef:

I had a tossed salad with romaine, iceberg, spinach, broccoli slaw, black olives , shredded mozz cheese and ranch dressing. With that, a handful of pretzels and a dill pickle.... bottled water.

Today, I had leftover potatoes (from dinner), sliced papaya (co-worker brought in some), and a pickle. I had packed an apple, but it was horrible... I only ate 1/4 of it............bottled water

......... kind of a weird lunch, but it's better than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom