What do you do with your karma?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kitchenelf said:
NOT AT ALL!!!

And karma should first be given to admins Andy - starting with the shortest! :angel:

Sure, go ahead and throw your weight around! (figuratively, of course)

Oh Andy, you're in trouble now. Weight is a six letter word to a woman.:ohmy:

This whole thread is a big, warm fuzzy to me!!!! I needed the laughs and the kind of cyber hugs today!!!

LOL Andy and Wasabi - I'm so short that if I threw my weight around I would only break your ankles - NICE try GB.

:LOL::LOL: I love it, you guys are cracking me up. It feels good on a rainy day!

:ROFLMAO:By the way - I'm really short, and gettin' shorter all the time - my pants actually are getting longer - boy does that suck.:(:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wasabi said:
elf, I'm a hair below 5 ft. We can be book ends.:LOL:

I'm 5' 1/2" and I'm not giving up that 1/2" - We could be sold collectively as the "Smart Arse Bookend" ...never a dull moment

I used to be 5'1"................I didn't know we shrink as we age.:mad:

OK now, I think Andy is right on the money with the alphabetical thing. (Alix, Andy M., AndyR, etc etc. :innocent: )

I'd knit an afghan with mine, if I had a clue how to do that. Instead, I toss mine into the tree in front of the house with the rest of the Mardi Gras beads that are hanging there.

It has a lovely, dazzling effect and the neighbours don't know what to make of it. :ermm:

VeraBlue said:
I'd knit an afghan with mine, if I had a clue how to do that. Instead, I toss mine into the tree in front of the house with the rest of the Mardi Gras beads that are hanging there.

It has a lovely, dazzling effect and the neighbours don't know what to make of it. :ermm:
If I see you in the Big Easy this spring I'll toss karma and beads.

skilletlicker said:
If I see you in the Big Easy this spring I'll toss karma and beads.

You will see me, and Lou. We'll be there February 18 through the 23rd!

What about you??

sorry about the tangent, everyone.

What do I do with Karma? Well, I read the karma message, and always reply with a thank you in regards to the post. I love to give karma too! For me it's just nice to see that people appreciate my posts.

I'm putting all my Karma in a happy basket so I can look at them when I'm feeling blue.:)

Back
Top Bottom