What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I woke up late, rushed out the door, & it was a crazy, busy morning. No time for breakfast. Around noon once all the caterings were out it hit me that I was pretty hungry so I guess for breakfast I had 1/2 tuna sandwich & a few baked chips.

I woke up late, rushed out the door, & it was a crazy, busy morning. No time for breakfast. Around noon once all the caterings were out it hit me that I was pretty hungry so I guess for breakfast I had 1/2 tuna sandwich & a few baked chips.

sb, you must have shrunken your stomach bigtime! you were pretty hungry, you said, so you what--you ate a half sandwich and a few chips--yikes!:)
i'm mostly just having a little fun with you, sb. we both know that missing meals is not a good thing.--but can't always be helped. but you are doing just great, sb! your continued and sustained efforts working at a difficult life change has been wowing us all. soon you will have some concrete evidence of the benefits connected to healthy eating.....:)

Last edited:
I second that V :)

It is wonderful to have the motivation!

I am the same, when I decide I want to eat better and cut down on my food intake, I do it and with success :)

Motivation and a positive can do attitude is the best!

Well done SB xx

Went the curry route again--leftover baked potatoes, carrots, tossed in a handful of frozen bok choy, onion, garlic, curry powder, cardamon, grated tumeric root, black beans (couldn't find the frozen peas--they are in the freezer, but I hit the black beans first), ginger, juice of 1/2 lime, lime zest, 3 oz. coconut milk (frozen in cubes), 1/2 cayenne pepper. Topped with two poached eggs. Would've put it on rice, but I didn't think that far ahead and didn't have any rice in the freezer or fridge. I'm good for the day.

Attachments

• curry_eggs.jpg
    curry_eggs.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Went the curry route again--leftover baked potatoes, carrots, tossed in a handful of frozen bok choy, onion, garlic, curry powder, cardamon, grated tumeric root, black beans (couldn't find the frozen peas--they are in the freezer, but I hit the black beans first), ginger, juice of 1/2 lime, lime zest, 3 oz. coconut milk (frozen in cubes), 1/2 cayenne pepper. Topped with two poached eggs. Would've put it on rice, but I didn't think that far ahead and didn't have any rice in the freezer or fridge. I'm good for the day.
Looks delicious! :)

I had a Greek omelet stuffed with spinach & feta, and salad for brunch (didn't really have breakfast this morning).

img_1207043_0_99498dafea06c59ccf056abb10cdc8be.jpg

"Idaho Sunrise"- Egg stuffed baked potato. A hollowed out baked potato, the inside is brushed with butter,salt and pepper and stuffed with cheese,bacon,onion and peppers an egg is added and baked till the egg is set.
39817-albums888-picture5206.jpg

Last edited:
"Idaho Sunrise"- Egg stuffed baked potato. A hollowed out baked potato, the inside is brushed with butter and stuffed with cheese,bacon,onion and peppers an egg is added and baked till th egg is set.
39817-albums888-picture5206.jpg

i love your many and varied food creations, s & p! this one is adorable, and looks like brunch in a kayak. it's almost a shame to eat this lovely brown boat. almpst....:)

CWS....lovely! :yum:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom